Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Laxative is the best course of action. Worked where I worked. Got people fired and everything; twas marvelous.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

right now at my workplace its gotten so bad that people actually have fridges under their desk. and people put their food in those small fridges.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, bring food that you don't intend to eat and put laxatives in it. They're choosing to steal so they may as well suffer for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Hot sauce, peppers etc. do nothing to people who aren't sensitive to it. I can eat the strongest mustard, pepper, chipotle etc. and never get upset stomach from it. I think laxatives would be a much better idea. Besides, I think there are tasteless ones available while super spicy food gives itself away after the first bite.
    Pepper extract is nothing like any hot sauce, Not the stuff i'm thinking of anyway, You literaly dab a toothpick in the stuff, then mix it round a pot of Chilli ingredients to severely spice it up, this stuff is insane

10+ Year Old Account
    instantly i thought if someone did this where i am i would just buy something nice and spike it with exlax and be done with it

edit: and as awesome as putting ultra hot extract would be it can really hurt people so i wouldnt use that stuff

Used to have some Bolivians who would eat my pizza at work, which I would be in no mood for when I went to look for something to eat after hour 13 of running the place that night.

Fired half a dozen of them for good measure. Shit didn't happen again.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    instantly i thought if someone did this where i am i would just buy something nice and spike it with exlax and be done with it

edit: and as awesome as putting ultra hot extract would be it can really hurt people so i wouldnt use that stuff
    Well it wasn't their food anyways, it's not their fault if it hurts someone that stole it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynadra View Post
    Line your bag with Razor Blades.. shouldn't be illegal considering they are attempting to steal from you. But you sure as hell will find out who is doing it.
    causing severe bodily harm yeah that's illegal and when they find out it would be you going to jail and they would be able to figure out who did that one. As for the laxative that would more than likely be considered drugging /poisoning someone so I wouldn't suggest that either. I would go with the hidden camera but that might get your for invasion of privacy so your best bet is probably to do this ... http://youtu.be/eNmJLHKKwAg

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Well it wasn't their food anyways, it's not their fault if it hurts someone that stole it.
    yes, in the eyes of the law it would be they could say they grabbed the wrong bag by accident. You intentionally are trying to make said individual sick.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2013-01-17 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Just don't get mad and freak out at one of your employees. Then you'll get put on sabbatical, have to go to therapy, and have to live with Joey until you start working again.
    God dammit IT WAS MY SANDWICH!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Just don't get mad and freak out at one of your employees. Then you'll get put on sabbatical, have to go to therapy, and have to live with Joey until you start working again.
    This is SO true. If you lash out and start accusing everyone then people will think you are fucking insane and they will automatically dislike you.

Just fuck up your food somehow (within reason ofc) and then watch the thief get annihilated.

Suggestions: Super strong hot sauce that will make the thief bleed from the anus, laxatives or just a disgusting combination of spices.

I would love to try this @ my workplace!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Place a dummy lunch in there spiked with Exlax. You'll all discover the culprit in short order. It won't happen again.
    has to be something delicious. Find out whoever gets their lunch stolen the most and aim for those foods.

As Dan would say, revenge is a dish best served immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Put enough drugs on your food to not give any kicks but to show up on drug tests. Do not ingest drugget parts yourself, obviously. Once lunch gets stolen, immidiately tip namelessly wherever you might need to to have the employees drug tested. Sweet sweet revenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    has to be something delicious. Find out whoever gets their lunch stolen the most and aim for those foods.

As Dan would say, revenge is a dish best served immediately.
    Newly baked brownie/chocolate cake filled with laxatives. The thief wont know what hit him/her

Laxatives could be a potential lawsuit makers, small hidden camera is your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Booby trap it with razor wire and small grade explosives. Stealing food is one of the most heinous crimes, and anyone who commits such an act should be punished within the farthest bounds of what the Law considers cruel and unusual.

I like food.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Laxatives could be a potential lawsuit makers, small hidden camera is your best bet.
    Laxatives would be best I think. Or put food dye in some of it. That way you can tell by if someone's tongue is a crazy color. Or spike it with LSD.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-01-17 at 01:14 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This happens all the time at my workplace. Thats why i never bring lunch to work.

Just kidding. Im fkn lazy so thats why i dont bring lunch to work :P

Anyways.. if i had the "guts" i would taint my lunch with laxatives or similar things and just watch the madness
    This this this and thousand times this. Do something really disgusting with it and then openly tell it to others and you'll notice their reactions.

Yeah, I can't believe people are honestly such scumbags and do stuff like this.
    start having lunches like this

Deleted
    Spike the food with little amounts of drugs (think space cake). So little that it won't affect the thief but that it will show up on the drugtest you insisted your boss on having

(Can't remember where I read this)

Your best bet would be to spike your food with some type of drug, then warn your supervisors and hope for a drug screen while it's still in their system. This will only work if you yourself don't use any, and are the malicious type. Someone I used to work with did this before and it cost a lot of people their jobs, but he asked several times for it to stop, and even offered several warnings and they taunted him in return.

Spike it with dog food or some other nasty shit

or make hash brownies then wait for a drug screening then lol when who ever did it gets fired for drug use

But seriously how fucking desperate must you be to steal food. Money i could understand but someones lunch thats pretty sad