[Guardian] Challenge Mode Gearing

I've been doing Challenge Modes with guildies lately and there are times where I just feel like I get destroyed. I was wondering how those of you that have been doing challenge modes have been gearing. Hit and Exp seem like a good idea, but what about after that? Crit? Mastery? Dodge?

Crit will up your dps and rage gen. Mastery will help for physical mitigation, but won't do jack, versus magic damage. Same with Dodge.

With the admission that I haven't attempted tanking a challenge mode, but understand that the mobs all have boosted health and damage, I'd recommend a high crit build, that lets you dump rage into FR or SD (or T&C procs) as needed. If you need more of other stats, on the fly, do so with flasks/potions/elixirs/trinkets, since they can be quickly swapped.

My understanding is that the folks who cleared the challenge modes on gold, first, did so by not taking healers, so that they could burn everything down, as quickly as possible.

Control, DPS, and RPS are your biggest friends in challenge modes.

Hit & Exp don't get scaled down, so grab the highest item level item you can find with one (or both) of those to get the most budget out of your items. Then Crit, and finally Haste.

Correct use of CC talents (T3 and T5) is pretty much essential.

Gear is pretty irrelevant imo. It's all about the quality of your pulls, line of sight, soft cc (stuns/interrupts/pet tanking), kiting, cooldown management, etc. I recommend FR spam vs savage defense.

Druids are great for those 10+ mob pulls where you can just stack all your cooldowns and become nigh-invincible, but we're sorta meh for the trash inbetween with no aoe stun or magic damage cd.