[Guardian] Stat priority for tanking heroics.

So I've been hearing like a million different ways to gear my guardian druid.. some people are saying:

Hit/Exp>Crit>Mastery>Dodge>Haste others are saying Mastery>Dodge>Haste>Hit/Exp>Crit and I've heard a couple of other retarded stat priorities that I know are just down right wrong. But what would you guys recommend for running heroics and lfr?

Heroics and LFR?

Crit > Hit/Exp > Haste would be my suggestion for just that kind of content.

Arielle is obviously far more of an authority than I'll ever be, on guardians, but I favor mastery over haste, but both only after crit > hit/exp.

Crit is going to significantly boost your rage gen, allowing you to dump it into frenzied regen, savage defense, and tooth & claw procs for maul.

Haste will let you gen more rage, through autoattacks.

Personally, I like mastery > haste, for the extra armor. I've noticed that I sometimes have undergeared, or underskilled healers, and I think the smidgen of extra armor does more for my mitigation than the smidgen of extra FR/SD does.

I don't have any dodge, save shoulder and leg enchants, and I seem to do fine, as long as I use SD wisely, in addition to my defensive CDs.

I'm not sure, but I've had to wonder if the impending 5.2 change to vengeance will increase the value of stamina for guardians. Specifically, if AP from vengeance will be capped, based on a tank's maximum health, then a) would there be a noticable change in guardian damage dealt, and b) would the increased rage gen, and FR healing warrant more stamina than current?

I'm not sure, but I've had to wonder if the impending 5.2 change to vengeance will increase the value of stamina for guardians.
    It will never affect anyone not doing heroic raiding or possibly challenge modes. The DTPS required to max Vengeance is insane. I managed it last night on H-Windlord, but I went splat almost instantaneously as well.