Shadowmelded, how is the lamb? Desipte growing up on a farm, I can only remember having it once, and I was sick at the time so I didn't enjoy it.
    Sy, I'm doing pretty well. I've been doing a fair bit of yardwork this year. It seems that every storm that comes through has knocked down a few trees, so I'm out every week chopping them up and removing debris.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good afternoon. How is everybody doing this Sunday?
    Helloooooo!! I'm still healthy, I got good grades and all the stuff! There's something else but I believe many of you don't really care about it, so I'm just going to spoiler it!
    I actually feel rather empty on the inside, to be honest. I'm looking forward of returning to my old state, that of a careless and cheerful person. I got reproached serval times by people I didn't tak to in a long time, telling me I have changed a lot, and not in a good way. It might be because of the stress I get during the school, I can't say.
    I want to make up with people I argued in the past, I want to strengthen the bonds with my actual friends, and I want to make a lot of new frieeeends!

There are a few things I could talk about, but this really isn't the palce!

Shadowmelded, how is the lamb? Desipte growing up on a farm, I can only remember having it once, and I was sick at the time so I didn't enjoy it.
    It was awesome despite being processed. Usually my Uncle or Mum or whoever's making it gets a leg of lamb from the butchers but it was a bit of an ad hoc meal, yet I wasn't disappointed. Little bit of mint and onions in some beef gravy, rub some garlic and rosemary on the meat before cooking; can't go wrong. My twin hates lamb though and from my experience people either love it or hate it lol, probably due to it's distinct taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    on EUNE. *cough*
    Hue.

Why did you change your name again, Kurumi?

And don't you dare changing your name, Meari! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that every storm that comes through has knocked down a few trees, so I'm out every week chopping them up and removing debris.
    that sounds fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    [stuff]
    that doesn't sound good. but i think it's great you realize it and want to change, hope it works out well for you. best of luck! =)
    and i think you should feel free to talk about it here, if you feel like it. life doesn't always have to be about silly fun, and i think most people would actually be rather supportive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that doesn't sound good. but i think it's great you realize it and want to change, hope it works out well for you. best of luck! =)
    and i think you should feel free to talk about it here, if you feel like it. life doesn't always have to be about silly fun, and i think most people would actually be rather supportive.
    But I don't really think this is the right place to say such things, ask for advice and such. I mean, people that browse this thread most likely don't care about this stuff. The right place is actually the offtopic forum!
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-05-19 at 09:03 PM.

Kurumi, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I'm guessing that people are having difficulty dealing with what I assume is a serious work attitude that you put forth towards school, and a casual or carefree attitude that you adopt over holiday breaks. That's too bad that they would hold such a view of you. Losing friends is a terrible thing that shouldn't happen. It's good that you don't seem to hold anything against them, and possibly seek to reconcile with them regardless of what happened. Everybody should be that way. Holding a grudge or hating someone is just stupid and wrong. People that do do need to seek to fix things between themselves and the person or people they hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    But I don't really think this is the right place to say such things, ask for advice and such. I mean, people that browse this thread most likely don't care about this stuff. The right place is actually the offtopic forum!
    whatever you feel comfortable with

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Take a guess

Hi! and I'm not so sure about that. I'm the only cool person in here to be honest.

Plz to be fucking you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hue.
    W-Well it's true though!

Also, Dalliah and Pickles using old ava/sigs. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-05-19 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Capitalisation like a nooblord.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    W-Well it's true though!

Also, Dalliah and Pickles using old ava/sigs. Tsk tsk tsk.
    My current one is my favourite. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    at least they're good
    hue
    OH SNAP
    OH SNAP
    OH SNAP
    OH SNAP
    OH SNAP

Also, not using a picture of mitsuru in that outfit where you can see her nips....
    Disgusting

Pickles went back to best waifu.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Baekhyun or Bike-kun?
    Bike-kun
    Can't, it's reserved for 90 days I think
    Bike-kun
    Smile!

It works
    Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    My current one is my favourite. Shut up.
    Oh look it's that sig again, whoooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Do it.
    nuuuuuuuh! D:

Oh look it's that sig again, whoooo.
    please to be fucking you

miggie....... im dying............. help..............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    please to be fucking you
    Waaaaaaaaaaaat wait what.

Waaaaaaaaaaaat wait what.
    Fuck you, in Indian

I.....its not like i want to or anything...baka.

Pickles is being to lewd.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?