Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Same! Especially Mario 64 Bowser. Spinning that meanie by ze tail....
    I actually buried Mario Party in ze yard. That game was tearing our family apart.

Nobody will ever know.
    I think I did my family a justice and never actually bought any of the Mari Parties, I only got to rent them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I bet you haven't even started half of those.
    I-It's not like that, baka!

I think it's exactly half too, jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Long ago, I got into an argument with my Psychology teacher once because one of my notebooks had a doodle of a crucified headless 4-armed naked female torso with tree branches.
    Being too creative is not very creative. Maybe they didn't want you to draw something you would regret, and be labeled a freak.
    Apparently drawing a monkey in a tophat was crossing the line for some of my teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Apparently drawing a monkey in a tophat was crossing the line for some of my teachers.
    I drew pentagrams and names of shitty terrible bands I liked when I was "gothic" in a Catholic school, my notebook got taken many times. I was so edgy.

Same! Especially Mario 64 Bowser. Spinning that meanie by ze tail....
    I actually buried Mario Party in ze yard. That game was tearing our family apart.
    Nobody will ever know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I think I did my family a justice and never actually bought any of the Mari Parties, I only got to rent them.
    Never owned a Mario Party game. My friend owned a few and we always just worked together to make sure the bots would lose. We intentionally avoided being competitive with each other in order to avoid ruining our friendship.
    I drew pentagrams and names of shitty terrible bands I liked when I was "gothic" in a Catholic school, my notebook got taken many times. I was so edgy.
    In high school, I had a teacher who actually required us to turn in our notebooks every test for a grade. She counted off 1 point for every doodle. If it weren't for how much the tests and homework outweighed the notebook for the final grade, I doubt I would've even gotten a C in that class. I drew on my homework, too, sometimes.

I need to finish Xenoblade, Last Story, FF5, FF3, Radiant Historia, DQ Chapters of the Chosen, Rune Factory Frontier, Code Princess, Sticker Star, Kirby 64, HM Animal Parade, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Cthulhu Saves the World, They Bleed Pixels, and many others.

It hurts to live onii-chan.
    I shall not post the list of games I have, but not finished yet...

I doodled too, mostly those S things, and stars.

[IMG]http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/-s-doodle_20120326104256.jpg[IMG]
    I have no clue what that is :/

Sick furry....

Wise choice. Also - A billion years later... To this day, I still have not finished GoldenEye, Mario 64, or Supersmash Bros. (Haven't got Luigi yet)
    There are many games I haven't finished, Mario 64 being a big one of those.

I just realized I forgot some Visual Novels that I started and haven't finished too in that list. (+ones I haven't started)

Who chuni here?
    I wore a trench coat to that same school too. Those chuni days.... I don't like to think of them.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qrv1K0L.jpg[IMG]
    Who chuni here?
    I guess I was a little chuni. Never went as far as some people I knew. I internalized most of it and kept to myself.

Never underestimate a wizard.
    In high school, I had a teacher who actually required us to turn in our notebooks every test for a grade. She counted off 1 point for every doodle. If it weren't for how much the tests and homework outweighed the notebook for the final grade, I doubt I would've even gotten a C in that class. I drew on my homework, too, sometimes.
    That is just retarded. What purpose does it serve for them to even see notebooks as long as you pass tests and actually do the homework. I would probably outright fail that portion because I used to draw so much perverted shit and show it to friends for laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who chuni here?
    I was pretty chuni myself. Thought of myself as a "brilliant wizard", probably because I read so damn much. I'd rush to class during passing period just to read, I'd read during lunch, and I'd sit on the wall and read during recess. I didn't do much doodling cause I hated to draw, but I'd do an insane amount of writing.

I also thought of myself as far more knowledgeable then everyone else just because I'd been to various countries and even schooled/lived there. >.>
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-28 at 01:19 AM.

What be chuni?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C5%A..._Koi_ga_Shitai!

like the main character I guess, delusions of grandeur/super awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    That is just retarded. What purpose does it serve for them to even see notebooks as long as you pass tests and actually do the homework. I would probably outright fail that portion because I used to draw so much perverted shit and show it to friends for laughs.
    It is a dumb thing type of thing to do, and I have college professors who do the same thing now. It's weird, and I guess it's just a filler grade and meant to make sure you're not just sleeping through class. What's weird, though, about the high school teacher, is that she was really cool by my senior year. Well, at least for calculus she was cool. Then again, there were fewer of us, and she'd known all of us for 4 years by then
    What be chuni?
    this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C5%A..._Koi_ga_Shitai!

like the main character I guess, delusions of grandeur/super awkward
    There is a definition to the word. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Chuunibyou

It's a Japanese word used like otaku is, just for something different.

Mario Party, Mario 64 (bowser fight), and fishing in OOT absolutely obliterated my joysticks. ;_;

I need to finish Xenoblade, Last Story, FF5, FF3, Radiant Historia, DQ Chapters of the Chosen, Rune Factory Frontier, Code Princess, Sticker Star, Kirby 64, HM Animal Parade, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Cthulhu Saves the World, They Bleed Pixels, and many others.

It hurts to live onii-chan.

I have a similar amount of titles. But my games are actually....you know...good.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I have a similar amount of titles. But my games are actually....you know...good.
    Considering your tastes, haha... no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Apparently i have shit taste :|
    you wouldn't ask if you're allowed to be with a real person, just because others don't like her, would you?!
    so if you really want her as your waifu, you shouldn't care about the haters either!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    And Sy... get on my time schedule!
    i'm already having difficulties staying at rhoughly local time shedule -.-^^

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Best card ever!
    indeed!

i got an awesome card for christmas too, though.
    it was a white card saying "Christmas Card Standard Edition White" on the front ^_^

Our Swedish teacher would collect our notebooks randomly out of paranoia. I got a scolding that made me cry in class in like 5th grade because she got super mad at me for drawing a mean caricature of her in my notebook.

Was not intentionally mean, nor caricature. I was just really, really, really bad at drawing.
    mean teacher is mean

Considering your tastes, haha... no.
    Its a shame you dont know what you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    There is a definition to the word. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Chuunibyou

Chuu gakusei / Middle schooler.
    Ni / two.
    Byou / sickness or whatever.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

I tried searching for it but came up with nothing, maybe cause I was typing in chuuni and not the whole word :< but I did know where it was from and the rough meaning of it from deduction :P