Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Sorry for the rant Hope you will start playing again. Good luck!

If you by chance come on shadowsong Europe (no idea if you are from any other zone or not) look me up, I don't mind helping you with anything.
    No worries. I got your point too.

Shadowsong-EU happens to be where I started my first characters back at vanilla launch, so I might actually do that. Although my mains have been on RP-PVP servers for years, I do have a few alts still left there.

Ha! Nice

Well if you come to that server (alliance side obviously) I'd be happy to fly you around on my dragon etc. And if you ever were to look for a raiding guild - I might be able to hook you up aswell. Provided ofcourse you can produce the numbers we'd like to see (even if you don't have the required gear right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrius View Post
    1. Questing. Lore in MoP is very good, although leveling is very linear which I disliked (85 JF, 86 VFW, 87 KLS, 88 TLS, 89 DW) that is if you want to level efficiently.

2. Exploring. Alot more rare spawns than ever, lore objects, hidden treasures, alot of stuff to find in the world

3. Soloing old content. Wotlk raids, cata heroics, really dependant on class, gear, etc

4. Collecting stuff. More obviously, point of pet battles is to raise your pet to be more powerful and be able to defeat more powerful enemies

5. World PVP. My opinion would be biased so not bothering.

6. RP. Never participated.

7. Is the monk class any fun? Easy to get the hang of, for someone who have played mostly rogues all since vanilla? I'm enjoying my brewmaster tank, it's quite interesting and unique.
    My 2 cents.