Poll: HIGH ELVES!?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No more elves, please

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Neutral, as in, possibly Horde Night Elf? You surely jest.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 07:59 PM ----------

So "don't agree" is a good reason to serve as a battle slave to very people who massacred their families and turned them into broken into first place? That'd be some very powerful Stockholm syndrome.
    My Tauren Shaman is exalted with Ashtongue Deathsworn, Aldors and chatted with Nobundo of the Earthen Ring quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    So "don't agree" is a good reason to serve as a battle slave to very people who massacred their families and turned them into broken into first place? That'd be some very powerful Stockholm syndrome.
    1) i didn't know everyone in the horde that aren't orcs are officially considered "battle slaves" now. /sarcasm

2) actually, only very few of the orcs that are now part of the horde were also part of the first horde on draenor -- during which time they were under demon influence and control. Saurfang is one of those, and you can hear how he thinks about it now in the warsong hold, in northend (hint: he's not all that proud).

3) both the blood elves (formerly high elves) and the original forsaken (formerly humans of lordaeron), as well as their faction leaders, suffered heavy losses during the first war, against the very same first horde. the draenei certainly suffered by far the most, no doubt, but it's still something to keep in mind.

4) some broken could even decide that they have more in common with the orcs -- who were also corrupted by the legion, but who redeemed themselves and who want revenge on the demons now. first and foremost on Kil'jeaden, who's idea it was to enslave the orcs and to have them massacre said draenei in the first place -- than with the uncorrupted, untouched followers of the light that originally shunned, insulted and abandon them.

i'm not saying "this is gonna happen, you'll see!". that would be rather silly. but it's certainly not as absurd as you make it out to be.
    Last edited by Sy; 2013-01-22 at 05:23 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I realy start to irritate to the whole high elf thing.. i mean they ARE blood elves realy.. So what people are saying is that they are jaleous on blood elves not being alliance.

Like alot of people have been mentioning before if u wanna play a high elf, go horde. Maybe if they would introduce something like subraces u could play one. But prob still on horde side (Guys get real whats the difference? the eyes? realy?)

Me as a Blood elf fan thru W3 would hate to see this race turn back to the alliance.. getting kicked out is a reason to forget realy../sarcasme
    Last edited by Alanar; 2013-01-22 at 09:58 PM.