Poll: Do you shave/trim your armpit?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Is it only your armpit hair that doesen't grow? Or on other places too? Do you have any kind of health issues?
    Not that it isn't nice or anything, But for a for hair to not grow in places by the time you're nearing 30 is kind of strange!
    No health issues at all My father didn't have underarm hair either so I guess it's genetic. I get hair in all the other places I'm supposed to though
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I shave my armpits... but not all the time, only when i know that my armpits will be left uncover (when i'm going to the beach or when i'm trying to get laid :P)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    May be strange, but it's certainly helpful. I really would like to grow NO body hair at all, except head + face ofc.
    Helpful is a bit understated. That would be totally awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Well dammit why isn't the opposite gender biologically attracted to masculinity because if where going to equate masculinity to body hair I am more masculine than the greater majority of men on the planet.
    Kinda my point. It once was an attractive feature and still is to some. It's part of the times changing thing.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    My toes have a little bit of hair growing on them but nothing that requires shaving, don't think their are women with fetishes toward male feet anyway and even if they are I would prefer to detour them as their are more beneficial things for them to suck on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:47 AM ----------

If you are a women I applaud you for the bolded portion of you comment.
    If you are a man however no cudo's to you as it has been common knowledge to us since the 1970's
    Man but my mom agrees...She's 68-69 so she's been through more than most. This includes getting hated on for taking time off working to raise my sister and me till we were oh i'd say 5-7.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2013-01-23 at 02:49 PM.