Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    But then why is it the final Titan? There are countless other planets out there. Isnt it possible the Titan might be corrupted by the old gods in Azeroth?
    We will Chronicles: Volume 2 or whatever for that!

Its entirely possible that Azeroth was the last in line for creation, so all the old Titans are all "Allright, time to take a break and have all these baby Titans create the next generation". Or whatever.

Still, its good to get some qualification on this subject, even IF it disproves some theories here. (We now know, for instance, that Ra-den and the Mogu definitely were NOT the ones responsible for Y'Shaarj's demise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote from Nhallish in shadowmoon burial ground "You are just maggots swarming to the corpse of a dying god". It is possible he might be talking about the Titan inside Azeroth.

Just wondering we already have a Titan corrupted by demonic fel energies what if the new titan gets corrupted by Void/ old god energies and starts leading an army of old gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hmm... I wonder if it drops loot. *Sharpens axe*

Deleted
    Is there any info on Legion whats beneath Tirisfal Glades? I think I read something about an artifact quest being there cant find info on it now.

Is there any info on Legion whats beneath Tirisfal Glades? I think I read something about an artifact quest being there cant find info on it now.
    Shadow priest is the one that goes down there. Not an old god, but a follower I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Shadow priest is the one that goes down there. Not an old god, but a follower I believe.
    actually its the arms warriors that goes down there and its one of them old god creatures arthas fights in wc3

Yeah, I forget the details but it's one of the Old Gods' minions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    actually its the arms warriors that goes down there and its one of them old god creatures arthas fights in wc3
    shadow and arms go down there.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Not to Necro, but according to the latest Lore book.. It essentially states that Azeroth is a baby Titan.

Only Mad King Dryst and Iscalio could of predicted such a thing. Congratulations mate.
    To be fair, we've had so many fan theories over the years that every possible plotline was probably predicted by SOMEONE.

But then why is it the final Titan? There are countless other planets out there. Isnt it possible the Titan might be corrupted by the old gods in Azeroth?
    Very likely the final Titan is the world soul of Azeroth. It is literally the last Titan other than Sargeras.

That anyone knows about anyway. There might be other nascent world souls out in the Great Dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So that's where they got this BS from... Thanks, Anne...

Deleted
    They are pretty secretive of Elune, could be that Elune is the unformed soul of the final titan.

Since they killed off pantheon and depowered the aspects seems like they want players to feel all alone in this, no help from outside. They want us to be the driving force against Legion and void gods but if that's the case then I doubt we will ever see the final titan either he will be killed off, sacrificed to save us or corrupted.

Killing off everyone kinda takes a away the mystery and the fun. I wanted to meet the Titans since I started playing but now it seems no longer an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Very likely the final Titan is the world soul of Azeroth. It is literally the last Titan other than Sargeras.

That anyone knows about anyway. There might be other nascent world souls out in the Great Dark.
    Wrathion says "we must rebuild the final titan". You can't rebuild something that hasn't been built before.

Quote from Nhallish in shadowmoon burial ground "You are just maggots swarming to the corpse of a dying god". It is possible he might be talking about the Titan inside Azeroth.

Just wondering we already have a Titan corrupted by demonic fel energies what if the new titan gets corrupted by Void/ old god energies and starts leading an army of old gods.
    Nhallish is on Draenor D:

10+ Year Old Account
    This could turn out 2 ways the Azeroth titan wakes up corrupted by the old gods and now we got a another fight on our hands or the Azeroth titans wakes up, thanks us for fighting the old gods/sargeras and help us kick some burning legion ass.

Deleted
    Both theories are bad.

My theory: Blizzard lacked creative imagination and made Azeroth a small titan, because reasons?

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    This could turn out 2 ways the Azeroth titan wakes up corrupted by the old gods and now we got a another fight on our hands or the Azeroth titans wakes up, thanks us for fighting the old gods/sargeras and help us kick some burning legion ass.
    Or neither happens? There's so much talk about escalation of universal threat but not the possibility of the chronicle just setting that stage but letting it sit on a shelf for now.

Quote Originally Posted by hazol View Post
    Both theories are bad.

My theory: Blizzard lacked creative imagination and made Azeroth a small titan, because reasons?
    It's basically an idea cribbed from Marvel.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    Or neither happens? There's so much talk about escalation of universal threat but not the possibility of the chronicle just setting that stage but letting it sit on a shelf for now.
    true blizz is know for shelfing ideas

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    true blizz is know for shelfing ideas
    I didn't mean that as a negative connotation, if that's what you're implying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    I didn't mean that as a negative connotation, if that's what you're implying.
    No not at all.