Poll: I

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Mostly very discreet. The moment you hear me fart you'll know you're in my innermost trusted circle of bloodbrothers and sisters. It's more exclusive than the Illuminati.
    /thread

On topic I try to be discreet in public. At home though? All bets are off.

Actually, growing up my parents and I turned farting into a bit of an art form. >_>
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Around family = Fart normally
    Around guy friends = try to make farts as loud as possible
    Around girl friends = Silence the farts
    At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when I'm taking a piss
    If I see someone else fart = Don't care at all
    Pretty much spot on.

Deleted
    i tend to fart quite alot, my GF dont seem to be bothered about it, but those on vent is starting in the other hand, im having fun with it :P

This topic is gold

As for myself, it depends who I'm with. When it's close friends or relatives, it's usually ok (although I wouldn't fart on purpose), but in public -and indoors, obviously- I'll try hold it as if my life depended on it. Outdoors, however, it's the jungle! I subtly let it out, and walk away...

Just shift a bit so it doesn't make noise, that's all you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I live in China. I take crowded buses full of people who have no moral/social thought. I am used to people ripping ass wherever they are whenever they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Maybe I should also point out that I'm a female, aka no farting contests lol.

I don't know why but I just can't do it but I don't care, better this way anyway, it's a gift! o.O
    I know A LOT of female's who have farting contests... O-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I try to not around certain people or in enclosed areas. (unless said enclosed area is a bathroom)

I mean, after eating lentils, I feel the need to run away from myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

"Yes we all do it!"

sorry but no you are wrong because I can't remember the last time I did it. I'm dead serious, I do not fart.

and if you have to do it, go away. go outside. whatever. dont make the rest of the people smell your disgusting farts.
    Oh stop. If you don't do it, then something is seriously wrong with you medically and you need to go to the doctor. Because everyone brews gas. And it has to escape.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to save them all up for the weekend and then I take them to the busy aisle end-caps of my local market where the old women are doing the free sampling of sausages, cereal, etc. and then let them go silently and watch the faces.

Deleted
    After living with a digestive disorder for years I've learn't to be discrete about farting. I try to casually move away from others...possibly towards a window or door and then let it out gradually and slowly or into a cushion or chair.

I do this because while most of the time it's just hot air, there are times where it can smell god damned awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yes we all do it!"

sorry but no you are wrong because I can't remember the last time I did it. I'm dead serious, I do not fart.

and if you have to do it, go away. go outside. whatever. dont make the rest of the people smell your disgusting farts.
    Farting is nothing to be insecure about, there's no such thing as "I never fart, ever", Apples aren't Oranges.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

As a woman, I fart around my girlfriends and they do it right back. Around guy friends, I try to be discreet unless I'm drunk, then all bets are off. I didn't fart around my husband until I was really sick one day and doped myself up on NyQuil and when we cuddled up to sleep I let one go on his junk. I remember thinking at the time that i should be mortified but I was so dopey that I just found it hilarious. Thankfully, he did, too, so now I have almost no reservations about passing wind around him. I just try to keep it quiet, but if not, oh well, he's stuck with me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Entirely depends on the situation lol. I have a friend who gets his jollies off by farting in public - usually in a restaurant. I'm not cool with it, but the reactions from some people are just hilarious lol.

I'm pretty much the same as what Whitey posted. I could eat an entire Mexican buffet, we could be in a room so quite you can hear someone's heartbeat from across the room, and I could fart and you'd never hear it. Smell it, well, kinda can't control that lol. But if you're one of my close friends, I may scoot next to you and far so loud it vibrates you off the couch lol.

That's so gotta be a guy thing lol.

Also, I find this extremely appropriate lol
    Last edited by endersblade; 2013-01-23 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    Same with me
    It's accurate, i have some friends in school that they fart in the classroom(AC) and then he grab a book/notebook and start flipping to spread arround lol

Deleted
    Around family = Fart normally
    Around guy friends = try to make farts as loud as possible
    Around girl friends = Silence the farts
    At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when I'm taking a piss
    If I see someone else fart = Don't care at all
    this...100%!

When i'm running I can't help but fart each time my foot hits he ground. I feel like singed popping his Q in LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    Holding farts in class was one of my least favorite things about school, second only to hiding boners.
    Hiding a boner sometimes may be hard but the fart is funny when you drop a silent and smelly one that everybody arround you keeps "WTF who farted?"[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gehad View Post
    When i'm running I can't help but fart each time my foot hits he ground. I feel like singed popping his Q in LoL.
    Good analogy there XD

The only fart you should fear is the liquid one....
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell