Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    With your gear you can do it, wont be easybut you can. 500+ from what im told is when it becomes a joke
    It doesnt. I'm 535 and wiping like crazy. I reckon 550+ in order to do it "easy"

Lots of advice to look up some good macros for this fight. Is anyone able to link a good guide for these macros that pertains to 5.4?

Cheers!

Ok, I don't know if it's true or not, but I've seen a guy claim on the oficial bnet forums that he killed it, and he had only one arm (he posted a picture of himself).

This was when the portal trivialized the fight by giving your pit lord all the threat, but even so I was kinda impressed (assuming it's true =P)

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Ok, I don't know if it's true or not, but I've seen a guy claim on the oficial bnet forums that he killed it, and he had only one arm (he posted a picture of himself).

This was when the portal trivialized the fight by giving your pit lord all the threat, but even so I was kinda impressed (assuming it's true =P)
    Is it really that hard to believe that someone could be awesome at wow with one arm? Disabilities only hold back those who allow it.

The company I work for employs a number of disabled people. This one guy has no arms (from birth) and still manages to do pretty much anything, including driving a car (with no modifications) and writing with his feet. His writing is literally better than mine. Granted my writing isn't hard to beat, but still.
    How I waste my time: Biter Comics

Anyone know if one character unlocks green fire, all your warlocks get it? or is it per character? I am currently on beta and only my original has it

Thank you so much for this guide. I took its info with my crappy 512 warlock and toppled this fight in just 3 attempts!

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomAgony View Post
    Anyone know if one character unlocks green fire, all your warlocks get it? or is it per character? I am currently on beta and only my original has it
    The title is account-wide. Any current and future Warlocks you make will be able to use it. The fire itself is character specific.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The title is account-wide. Any current and future Warlocks you make will be able to use it. The fire itself is character specific.
    At level 90 or above.

Thanks for the guide! Especially the use of macros turned out to be very helpful (see http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69964#comments:id=1844287).

After watching lots of videos, I managed to beat him in the first try, although I totally screwed up some parts of the fights (e.g. using Charge too often). Luckily I survived one cataclysm (ilvl 545).

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey there! Pardon my ignorance, but is green fire still attainable nowadays?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Hey there! Pardon my ignorance, but is green fire still attainable nowadays?
    ya you just gotta get the drop or buy it off AH. it's still a rare drop but it does happen. i got it post MOP