Thread: PvE Loot lists

PvE Loot lists

I forget what I was looking for on the Rift forums but I stumbled across someones post when I found this. Someone took the time to make a complete list for all of the dungeon/raid drops. They dont have drop rate %s but its the closest thing i can find. If your like me, searching for the nonexistent cloth gear that never drops this may help! (Seems to rain leather and chain ^^)

Wish that someone would make an updated addon for this sort of thing!

http://benstepp.com/rift/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only a complete listing for expert dungeon drops. Raid/Raid Rift listings are incomplete unfortunately.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Deleted
    If any of you raid/ run experts etc please do enable /discoverylog and upload it on zam every day.
    If you delete your discoverly log after every upload no double entries will be uploaded (means the % of the drops will be more accurate, on matriarch for example someone appears to have uploaded the same discoverylog ~10+ times so after my upload the other day now 2 certain items have and extremely high % drop rate +` new item that shows up as having a too low drop because of that)
    If 1 person on each raid used discoverylog at least least from the higher end guilds zams tables would have been 100% complete by now.

(zam's loot db is 100% user input, if people dont bother tables will never be complete)
    Last edited by mmoc09fbcdc894; 2013-01-22 at 02:32 AM.

I really wish they would just use an addon for that. I couldnt find my discovery log. Now that i think of it, it might be were they moved screenshots to.

*edit* yep it is. C:\Users\-yourname-\My Documents\Rift

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 03:42 AM ----------

Does this fill in things like NPC locations, what they sell, prices, etc? Or is it strictly drop rates on everything?
    Last edited by Trialtm; 2013-01-22 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    I really wish they would just use an addon for that. I couldnt find my discovery log. Now that i think of it, it might be were they moved screenshots to.

*edit* yep it is. C:\Users\-yourname-\My Documents\Rift[COLOR="red"]
    They changed it in 1.8 I think? If you want to change it, edit your rift.cfg file in the Rift game folder .
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Deleted
    supposed to register harvest locations/associate loot-mobs-chests with items/vendor locations as well as what vendors sell