Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    hope you enjoy <3

Man some of the stuff you've come up with lately is ridiculous, tons of things in that video that I would never think of! Congratulations on such a monumental achievement and thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration you continue to give the World of Warcraft and Death Knight community!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    hope you enjoy <3

This needs to be canon.

Oh I had another question about your kill, Mione - did you have any attempts lower than that 11% wipe earlier in the thread, besides the successful attempt of course?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be buying WoD today and boosting another DK (I want that Horridon mount!) - is Engineering still by far the best option? Does the second profession matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    hey guys is it easy to solo 10h deathwing now with the item squish buff?

im killing the normal bosses in like seconds
    Was able to do it with one other on 25 heroic, the other person being 450 ilvl and not aware of mechanics. Hardest fight was the Tauren dude, save CDs to burst down the big drake before he applies the 200k healing debuff on you. Of course, this was as Feral. Madness 25 heroic is a bit tricky as you need to quickly kill the bloods, but doable. 10h should be a sinch, hardest part will be killing Ultraxion before he blows up (He blows up after first hour of twilight, and still does an ouchy amount of damage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Impressive topic!
    I didn't read everything but I saw that you "need" info for the "Flame Leviathan +2 Towers, Flame Leviathan +3 Towers, Flame Leviathan +4 Towers" in 25N in your GoogleDoc. Maybe you just didn't update it, but here's some news.

It's easily doable, just pull the boss, reset him and all the vehicles you need are closed to the boss area. Then take one of them, put it in the boss area, take a second one pull the boss... you will easily put him beyond 50% so when he will destroy it just take the second one and finish him. I did it few weeks ago, worked perfectly.

Ps: I don't remember its name but (obviously) I'm speaking about the DPS vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gma View Post
    Impressive topic!
    I didn't read everything but I saw that you "need" info for the "Flame Leviathan +2 Towers, Flame Leviathan +3 Towers, Flame Leviathan +4 Towers" in 25N in your GoogleDoc. Maybe you just didn't update it, but here's some news.

It's easily doable, just pull the boss, reset him and all the vehicles you need are closed to the boss area. Then take one of them, put it in the boss area, take a second one pull the boss... you will easily put him beyond 50% so when he will destroy it just take the second one and finish him. I did it few weeks ago, worked perfectly.

Ps: I don't remember its name but (obviously) I'm speaking about the DPS vehicle.
    Killing Flame Leviathan 2CDs in a row without any reset. 25man +4 towers. easy as hell

Deleted
    "I think Mione is on a different level than everybody so I don't know I'd make those direct comparisons" - Ion Hazzikostas (Watcher).

Inb4 blizzard nerfs mione

What'd they just reply at the WoD panel at Blizzcon when the mage was complaining that he can't kill a warbringer but DKs solo Lei Shen? - "I think Mionee is on a different level over anybody, I wouldn't wanna make that direct comparison."

Kinda had me smirking...

Edit: lol Joyful :P

wow, just wow mione. you deserve your own transmoggable frostmourne and "the lich king" title

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    I'll be buying WoD today and boosting another DK (I want that Horridon mount!) - is Engineering still by far the best option? Does the second profession matter?
    Goblin Glider can no longer be used during boss encounters, and the movement speed increase of Nitro Boots is lowered from 150% to 70% in raid instances. So it's not by far the best option, but I still like engineering for what you can do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gma View Post
    Impressive topic!

You don't even need two vehicles. Just use the catapult and throw pyrium at it, with 2-3 normal attacks between each pyrium. The stacks will crush the boss.

HERE WE GO GUYS

so pumped, so hyped, amg
    Congratulations! Intreview time:

1. What do you feel right now (read: right after you killed the boss)?

2. Is this encounter a contender for your favourite boss encounter from a soloing perspective?

*hands mic*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    "I think Mione is on a different level than everybody so I don't know I'd make those direct comparisons" - Ion Hazzikostas (Watcher).

Inb4 blizzard nerfs mione
    That was a great response to the question. Started laughing when I heard that.

if im level 90 now, i go to a level 85 raid and then a level 80 raid

between those 2 raids, do i do more damage on the level 80 raid or are they equal?

also what is the damage multiplier on lower level mobs?

how many levels must the mob be below you to get the damage multiplier?

i cant find anything on wowpedia regarding this
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    if im level 90 now, i go to a level 85 raid and then a level 80 raid

between those 2 raids, do i do more damage on the level 80 raid or are they equal?
    Yes.

also what is the damage multiplier on lower level mobs?

how many levels must the mob be below you to get the damage multiplier?
    https://twitter.com/Aelobin/status/522783919624945665

What would be the best setup for a Magic Damage heavy fight? I'm using Crit gems on Megaera but I feel like I'm not healing myself enough.

Mastery. This is why I swapped to Mastery for Garrosh. I suppose Gara'jal is probably easier with Mastery gems too.
    Sweet, thanks much for the confirmation! I assume the STR/Mastery gems for Red and Crit/Mastery for blue?

Heya, folks of the thread! I come asking for advice. Specifically: I've been having trouble soloing a thing which I know I SHOULD be able to clear - Yogg Saron. I can get to him just fine, but beating him seems impossible - those damn gripping tentacles tear me apart every time, and it seems my Ghoul, AotD, and Outbreak simply aren't enough to kill them. What am I doing wrong here? Char info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Kirre/simple .

Quote Originally Posted by DrKirre View Post
    Heya, folks of the thread! I come asking for advice. Specifically: I've been having trouble soloing a thing which I know I SHOULD be able to clear - Yogg Saron. I can get to him just fine, but beating him seems impossible - those damn gripping tentacles tear me apart every time, and it seems my Ghoul, AotD, and Outbreak simply aren't enough to kill them. What am I doing wrong here? Char info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Kirre/simple .
    Just use Blood Boil, it should one-shot those pesky tentacles!

Additionally, put Death And Decay down before the first one spawns right after the add phase and try to have DnD or Unholy Blight back up before the one that spawns before the first brain room portals. If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Congratulations! Intreview time:

1. What do you feel right now (read: right after you killed the boss)?

2. Is this encounter a contender for your favourite boss encounter from a soloing perspective?

*hands mic*
    I'd also like to know the answers to these question, specifically the 2nd one. (#hopelessfanboy)

Done for tonight, can't seem to get any further after the berserk D: