10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Impossible to solo since you can't bite pets. Minimum requires 2 people (DK + Lock and DK + Shaman both work but might be easier with a lock instead of shaman.)

1. DK gets bitten at start, bites the other person. Said person proceeds to kill themselves before the next bite
    2. Other person self-rezzes (soulstone/ankh) before 2nd bite
    3. DK bites second person who then proceeds to kill themselves again before the third bite
    4. DK brezzes other person before 3rd bite occurs then bites that person again. Bite stacking debuff should wear off by now.
    5. Kill Bloodqueen.
    Thank you .

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else find it funny that DK soloing progression grinds to a screeching halt when Mione /afks?

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that DK soloing progression grinds to a screeching halt when Mione /afks?
    Nah, that's not the case. There's other people out there doing their things. It's just that not everyone is talking about it or makes videos about it. For most of the people soloing is just that. Some time on their own doing their things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Nah, that's not the case. There's other people out there doing their things. It's just that not everyone is talking about it or makes videos about it. For most of the people soloing is just that. Some time on their own doing their things.
    Pretty much this. Trust me, I'd release videos if I could =P Unfortunately all I have is Twitter and screenshots to share my accomplishments. Doesn't make the kills any less satisfying though!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    Solo Imperial Vizier Zor'lok?

Well.... Interesting at least.

Deleted
    After too many hours of annoying low % wipes, I finally got LK 25H down on my 85 DK (in ilvl 438 dps gear with stam consumables).

Safe to say I won't be farming Invincible on that character xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    After too many hours of annoying low % wipes, I finally got LK 25H down on my 85 DK (in ilvl 438 dps gear with stam consumables).

How annoying was it to have to go to Hyjal after every wipe? ;p Grats

10+ Year Old Account

wow! gz!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Of course, this is definitely true. But in my post, I was referring to soloing progression for Death Knights as a whole. There are still a few doable bosses that remain unkilled.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 01:55 AM ----------

Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Impossible to solo since you can't bite pets. Minimum requires 2 people (DK + Lock and DK + Shaman both work but might be easier with a lock instead of shaman.)

1. DK gets bitten at start, bites the other person. Said person proceeds to kill themselves before the next bite
    2. Other person self-rezzes (soulstone/ankh) before 2nd bite
    3. DK bites second person who then proceeds to kill themselves again before the third bite
    4. DK brezzes other person before 3rd bite occurs then bites that person again. Bite stacking debuff should wear off by now.
    5. Kill Bloodqueen.
    Attempted this with my lvl 80 lock and 90 517ilvl BDK

Lock died seconds into the fight due to blood mirror mechanic.

Max stacks I got for the quest was two before I got mind controlled and reset.

Would definitely be doable with a lvl 90 lock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post
    How annoying was it to have to go to Hyjal after every wipe? ;p Grats
    Only used it for my last few attempts but it wasn't that bad (Dalaran portal inside ICC -> Orgrimmar portal -> Hyjal portal -> Fly to buff -> Hearthstone to Shrine -> Dalaran portal -> Fly to ICC).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Attempted this with my lvl 80 lock and 90 517ilvl BDK

Lock died seconds into the fight due to blood mirror mechanic.

Max stacks I got for the quest was two before I got mind controlled and reset.

Would definitely be doable with a lvl 90 lock
    I am going to attempt this as well soon, is it required to have shadows edge equipped at all times? Or can I use my normal weapon at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I am going to attempt this as well soon, is it required to have shadows edge equipped at all times? Or can I use my normal weapon at some point?
    you only need to have it equipped at first (when getting blood mirror) and each time you bite, you can use your normal wep at all other times

Deleted
    Of course, this is definitely true. But in my post, I was referring to soloing progression for Death Knights as a whole. There are still a few doable bosses that remain unkilled.
    Fnx just posted a video of him/her killing Zor'lok, which wasn't killed before as far as I know, so there's still others doing progression as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Fnx just posted a video of him/her killing Zor'lok, which wasn't killed before as far as I know, so there's still others doing progression as well.
    You didn't watch the vid? I didn't kill it, I made it to berserk (Well 20sec before coz the MC apparently can hit the tank)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You didn't watch the vid? I didn't kill it, I made it to berserk (Well 20sec before coz the MC apparently can hit the tank)
    It only hits the tank if there's no other players to hit.. Which means while solo'ing.

I know what you wanted to say and my answer still remains the same. Lots of the things that can be done solo were done solo but never publicly announced or not screenshot/filmed and thus without "proof" lost their legitimation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood fusion done 3 manned it cuz the dps was too low, ty for the res tips

Deleted
    Tried Feng this morning, making the berserk doesn't look doable, staying alive isn't that big of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnys View Post
    Anyone tried Thorim solo recently? I was banging my head against it for a few hours last night while trying to clear up to Yogg for some solo attempts, but no matter when I hit him after the last NPC died he didn't drop down, I obviously kept my distance during the dialogue so he didn't jump down and be untargettable, but I tried hitting him after Sif appeared and at various points in the opening dialogue but nothing seemed to work... :S
    I did him a few days ago to get a fresh save lockout in order to farm Mimiron's head.
    After you kill the last NPC and thorim starts to do his speech, hover over him with your mouse and wait till he becomes attackable, rocket boots in hit him and jump down. Thats what I did and it worked just fine, good luck with it!