Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Did UBRS out of sheer boredom, only boss that caused me any trouble was the second one (Maloriak-ish). And by trouble I mean "ok maybe i should stop playing on autopilot".

I have a hard time thinking of any heroic boss that wouldn't be soloable, ilvl 660ish atm, so of course this is outgearing it a LOT.
    Nice job as usual Mione! I'm having quite a bit of fun with Heroic solos right now, I'll probably try a couple more before raid tonight

Edit: Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Last edited by Tatsh; 2014-12-08 at 10:46 PM.

Wow, congratulations Tatsh!

(Uggghh, jealous as well. I'm after that mount and the one from Horridon as well ~ )

Deleted
    Is it possible to solo up to and including elegon and horridon in dps specc?

A big no (Gara'jal and Jin'rokh will wreck you). Maybe in T19 or something.

You can solo Elegon as Unholy/Frost though.

Deleted
    Elixir of Deep Earth now increases armor by 67 (down from 268).

Naaaaw, now what do we use? Greater Str?

Yes, you should use a strength flask.

On an unrelated note, how many waves of sparks do you guys normally kill when you do Elegon?
    (just curious, I usually manage ~18ish and then mess up my timing)
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-12-11 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Yes, you should use a strength flask.

On an unrelated note, how many waves of sparks do you guys normally kill when you do Elegon?
    (just curious)
    I usually just go for as many as I can get until I screw up or just don't have the runes up. With 650~ gear I was one-shotting the sparks with a single Blood Boil, I got cute and used Defile too late and the sparks literally booked it before I could get another GCD :P

Edit: Solo'd all of Iron Docks Heroic!!! I had done the first boss last week or so but with all my new purples from this week I decided to re-try the second boss and got them down after 10 or so attempts. The Saberon boss and Sculloc were both one-shots though, which made me really happy! This was the Heroic that I figured would be the easiest to do solo, from the bosses I've tried in other dungeons it seems like I might have actually been right.

Last edited by Tatsh; 2014-12-13 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Durumu to 30% before it heals to full from using Drain Life over and over. So you need a bit more damage to kill it, I didn't use a 2nd pot and of course there's no mythic gear yet, so it will go down sooner or later.
    Didn't explore ToT further yet, nor SoO.

ilvl 667~
    Congrats, a lot of cool stuff there!

What was your strategy for Council? I either get stunned sometimes before I can kill Frost King and after I'm usually too low to take out the others. I might just need more pulls on the encounter but it still felt pretty nasty to me haha.

Seeing Durmumu being possible is super cool though, that was the one ToT boss I was worried about. Keep up the good work boss!

We used to be previously be able to enter old content LFR via queueing for current LFR and just zoning into that specific instance.
    Can we actually enter old content LFR solo or do we have to queue for it somewhere? I'd like to mess around soloing some stuff on LFR but don't notice any NPCs outside instances etc...

MoP LFR / Scenarios / Heroic Scenarios: 3 NPCs in the Seat of Knowledge.

DS LFR: NPC outside the entrance to DS.

Deleted
    Really wish my DK had better gear to solo the harder stuff. Amazing to see what you can do.

Cool thing, just noticed you play on Kazzak Mione! That's where I play! Gratz on your Mythic progress so far and the solo kills!

Deleted
    Wierd, cant see page263

e: seems like it doesnt exist yet, why is it visible still on page browser? o.O

Deleted
    Deleted posts are still visible for moderators which creates ghost pages.

Deleted
    Got bored and decided to have a crack at some bosses in SoO LFR.

Siegecrafter Blackfuse - http://i.imgur.com/rMHzRKJ.jpg
    Paragons of the Klaxxi - http://i.imgur.com/UGtVNx2.jpg
    Garrosh Hellscream - http://i.imgur.com/aCoy6UC.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-12-15 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    When will de excel file be updated on the front of this topic? maybe include specc aswell?

Why is it out of date?

There will be a new one in the new thread I guess. No need to care much about it atm
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

So I am 617 ilvl blood dk. do you guys think i can solo the following bosses?

Horridon,
    Elegon,
    Ji-Kun,
    Galleon
    Sha of anger
    Nalak
    Oondasta?

if you think i can any advice for each of them?
    if you dont think i can do it with my ilvl what ilvl would you recommend before i try whichever ones you think i cannot complete. (Note I am not super experienced with my blood dk i just use him to solo mount bosses)

10+ Year Old Account
    Elegon and Nalak should be faceroll. Use glyph of Blood Boil on Elegon to easily kill all waves of orbs during the transition phases. Just don't kill him during the transition phase or the floor might despawn and not return (happened to me).

On Nalak, pull him to the guards outside Throne of Thunder to help with dps.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB