Poll: Are your feet ticklish?

Thread: Ticklish feet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who touch my feet usually get kicked in the face.

I am ticklish all over but my feet and my neck are my weakest spots. People find that out WAY too early on in the relationship too -_-

Extremely ticklish.. You touch my feet and it will not end well for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Are your feet ticklish?

Why are feet more ticklish than the palm of your hands?

Do other animals have ticklish feet?
    Nah, my feet aren't ticklish. I have no idea what the answers are to your questions but the way you asked them reminded me of this video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I have a ticklish everything. Not a single part of my body that isn't very ticklish.
    Handle with care.
    Not at all surprising

My feet are a little ticklish, enough to get a reaction but not enough to use as a means of extortion.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I have a ticklish everything. Not a single part of my body that isn't very ticklish.
    Handle with care.
    Glad I'm not the only one! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    As weird as this might sound... I'm very ticklish under my feet, but not on Wednesdays... :S
    Why's that?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Yes. Oh yes. It goes further than my feet, too. I am ticklish just about everywhere on my body. My friends find this hilarious, surprising me at every opportunity. In the mall, in the theatre, while I'm at the cashier, when I'm spending the night, any time. Publicly, mostly. It's pretty awkward to be in a relationship when you fear what he might do once he finds your weakness during a cuddle session...

Deleted
    Mine are not, seem to have no feeling at all in the bottom of my foot. I'm not really ticklish at all, anywhere.

my feet use to be... until i met my now ex-gf who had the biggest feet fetish known to man

Are your feet ticklish?

Why are feet more ticklish than the palm of your hands?

Do other animals have ticklish feet?

Is it true that there is/was an evolutionary benefit for having ticklish feet?
    Ticklish'ness is a panic attack really, and supposedly helps you detect parasites and other odd crap close to your skin.
    Involuntary but perfectly controllable if you try, just need to calm yourself really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why's that?
    No idea. I've found that my reactions aren't working on those days. Well... Ticklish-reactions that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    My feet are very calloused, I walk around barefoot a lot.
    I'm with you. I go on barefoot runs in the snow. Swear to god, most of the time my feet are like bricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

No I feel like I'm missing out
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I'm ridiculously ticklish. Even worse, when tickled I make noises that make me sound like a kung fu movie, so people tickle me even more.

Once I got tickled so much I fell out of a car. Luckily we were parked. I was in the driver seat and trying to buckle in at the time.

My limbs are in no way ticklish. Touch my sides near my ribs though when your someone I know and are comfortable with and I'll laugh hysterically until you show mercy.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Yes, my feet are extremely ticklish, as is most of the rest of my body. Especially the sides of my stomach and my knees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    my feet are very ticklish, but I tend to thrash when they're tickled, so the reckless ticklee may well end up kicked in the face.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Yes, unfortunately i'm very ticklish in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    People who touch my feet usually get kicked in the face.
    Haha, i do the same and the best part is that they leave me alone after that. xD

Not on the feet, under my arm just on the side of my rib