Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    You shouldn't have laughed, maybe, but... he shouldn't be opening up his personal medical history up for charity without expecting to get some feedback he might not like.
    And no one is laughing here at a dissability or disease or whatever... we would laugh at the rediculous nature of this request. Everyone in their right mind who isn't naive or overly sensitive would understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I suppose you're right, I shouldn't have loled, I just never assumed in a million years anybody would ever use that as an excuse for gear, I mean, I still don't know now if it's true, I'm begining to think it might be though if someone would go to such lengths to see action taken against me :\
    Glad it worked out. I think he's wrong, lol-ing was alright ("_) However, I think if you used small-case letters it woulda been fine.. A "LOL" kinda goes beyond simply finding something funny to the point of extreme n sometimes unnecessary hilarity over the subject, which they may have thought was offensive. I may be reading too much into it...

If I were in your seat I would've too lol-ed a small one, his comment was kinda funny, pleading for loot that way. Kind of thing Cartman from Southpark would do. But the way they went at you makes me think they're probably online friends, and one of them lied to the rest about having cancer, not sure why. And since then, they've taken every chance they could to over dramatize the issue. Very soon he will be a cancer survivor.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

If there was any harassment it is coming from that guy "who has cancer" for making you feel guilty into giving him gear.

This might be the funniest thing I have read all day. If the cancer ninja was using that as an excuse to get gear, then good for you, I would have prob said something a little less nice than "lol"

They got butt hurt, you didnt do anything wrong, blizzard needs to br PR tho, otherwise "Blizzard hates people with cancer" will be on the news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    look on the bright side, after all their faggotry you dont even need to wish something awful on them because well......he/she has cancer.
    I never thought i would EVER disrespect someone with cancer but i have to say that i agree with you. If someone got cancer they shouldnt use it like that.

Hope OP gets justice.

If your story is how it actually happened. This is fucking stupid. I would of said LOL too, cuz it was FUNNY. People that beg for items in a heroic when they lose the roll are already annoying enough, it sounded like a troll and looked like a troll and to be honest it probably was a troll. GMs need to focus on real issues not this petty bullshit.

I would bet you 1,000 USD it was a troll and the person is just a 14 year old kid that is an idiot.

I would have reported him for using a very serious disease to get something as trivial as WoW loot, devaluing the pain and suffering people go through every day with it.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    If there was any harassment it is coming from that guy "who has cancer" for making you feel guilty into giving him gear.
    This.

The dude with the Cancer is a freeking leech who feeds of his Sickness.
    Its like people with disabilities thinking the can do everything in traffic.

And absollutly gutted in blizz response.

In it something is. Thanks for an explanation.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:24 PM ----------

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.