Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeNicotine View Post
    LF Challenge Modez
    Think 3-4 times again about that idea and come back.

I am telling everyone it is Cross server guilds

If it's comparable to LFD/LFR it's certainly not a minor feature like sending mail to any char.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    -account wide storage
    -send mail cross realm
    Either of these i would love, but would be slightly disappointed if this was the "big announcement"

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance! No? Nevermind.
    It'll be something lackluster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude is that guy's Twitter pic of him smoking a bowl?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's the item squish, that will likely happen in a pre-expansion patch (it's something people are going to whine about, so do it when you have a bunch of new things to add and explore to offset the impact).

I can see cross server guilds or cross server mail. Updated models would be an excellent surprise.

It could be something to do with the direction they decide to go with Legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am telling everyone it is Cross server guilds
    Please let it be so.

That or cross faction raiding for SoO :-)

- T

Deleted
    No, you're all wrong..

It's cross-faction PvE. It has been "hinted about" before a few times.

Would be very surprised if it's something else than that.

I dont think you will get cross server mail, it would make it too convienant for gold sellers. I would however like to see some kind of BOA bank vault (for that server) so I could put soul bound items in it and give it to my alts on the same server, including spirits of harmony, souldbound gear from pre-mop quests that I can't use anymore, mop rare mob drops that are useless on the character that killed the rare (like leather healing gear on a blood dk), and to make moving mats around on my account easier, perhaps even a place where I can store my heirlooms without having to constantly hold and mail in one alts regular bank slots.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-01-23 at 04:04 PM.

Mages getting boosted again?

I guess Realmpool-Raids will be next. So you can find members all over your realmpool. With shrinking numbers of players it's getting harder and harder to find new people.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I would love the possibility of playing any race in any faction. Or getting rid of factions (what would give exactly the same effect). I guess "some" people would not be happy about that but finally I'd be able to play with my alliance friends

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    exactly what i was thinking too. i remember it being touched on briefly by gc somewhere in the past. they have the technology now to scale encounters. raiding is now simple: everything is base-line tuned for 10mans, but scales up to 25mans, factoring in any size in-between.
    Not sure how this would work out logistically. You have to balance around the amount of heals and tanks you have. So unless it reads how many of each you have and dynamically scales damage and the more problematic encounter mechanics accordingly, that could not ever be balanced.

Or maybe new druid forms omgz !!!elevenone!!! Wishful thinking though.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    It won't make selling easier for the little guy - but it sure as shit should drop prices on just about everything, and will help on low pop servers where certain things sell for ridiculous inflated value (supply/demand) - if the item is available at all.
    The less you make the less you have, the less you have the less you can afford to spend. Devalueing things always makes people happy unless they are trying to sell something, then they start bitching that they can't seem to make any money. If you buy a weapon for 1000 gold and that guy buys 2 of your gems for 500 each its just the same as if you buy a weapon for 100 gold and he buys two of your gems for 50 gold each, the difference is that people pitch a fit that they will never be able to make 10,000/1000 gold at that rate. The currency value of things is all in your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Dude is that guy's Twitter pic of him smoking a bowl?
    Nope: https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...9303/image.jpg

Deleted
    LFRBG or smart bg queues

think we gave blizz enough new idea's for now ;-) lol