Poll: What's your favorite battleground?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    WG by far with AB a very close second, the rest are ok with the exception of AV and IoC. It would be really cool if you could at least duel in battlegrounds. (Maybe 5.3 :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia's layer, as Blackwing Descent was merely a setback!
    Like many others here, my vote would go to Old AV, NOT the current mush we have now, (If we don't zerg Derk-a-durr down in 5 min., this bg takes to long and is failsauce) I've always loved big scale battlegrounds with the dream of massive clashes between the factions well above the skirmishes in the smaller bg's. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the others are terrible, but it doesn't have the same feel to that of old Alterac Valley. Isle of Conquest has similar feels to it, I guess I just love 40 v. 40 bg's the most, and the last 40 player content of its' kind still going today; a relic of the past.

When with a guild, or in war games, all bg's can be awesome, (Never really cared for the capture the flag bg's though, due to its' all small skirmishes and throwing oneself at their pack until their healers die and chase them across the map until they hand it to another blood dk )
    Hi, I'm scissors! Nerf rock, paper's fine. <---Class balance in a nutshell on the WoW forums.

Always had a soft spot for AB for whatever reason, but I also really love the old AV (don't really fancy the whole resource thing they've added since). WSG is also nice and a good ol' classic kind of BG, but AB is where it is at.

Deleted
    Old AV, when people were capturing bases, mines, defending, gathering resources and we had epic PvP fights on roads, not just zerging boss.

From current battlegrounds: WSG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old AV

Dat AV 5
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Warsong Gulch, I dont know why, I just love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    AV all the way, espec old AV !!!

I have a personal vendetta against AB and Kotmogu myself, because I can never win those as Horde. Though we usually win EotS, WSG, Strands and Twin Peaks so I'll take what I can get I guess.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alterac Valley on release definitely.

Going with an unpopular choice in EOTS. I like Arathi a lot, I like Warsong a lot. A good team on either of these feels amazing but EOTS is a damn good combination of the 2. There's actually none of the BG's I actively dislike, I've had the pleasure of playing all with good teams and seeing tactical play used very well on each. Arathi is probably the most tactical fight from all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I hate to be one of those old school players who wears rose-tinted goggles but I would be lying if I said anything other than AV.

I've had more fun in old school AV than any other single aspect of this game to date.

used to love WSG before the changes, not a fan anymore. AB then EOTS are probably my favs atm

15+ Year Old Account
    old AV>EoTS>AB>Current AV>WSG Havnt tried 2 new ones
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    For me pretty much all of Vanilla BGs but AB is my number one.