PC won't boot after taking out RAM

Hello!

After taking out DDR2 ram out of my OLD PC to try it on another old machine(which didn't work), I returned it back to its original state in the machine and now my PC won't boot up at all. The button keeps on blinking blue when I start up the PC and nothing is happening, no signals of monitor turning on or anything.

Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    you may need to drain the caps. Simpy way to do this, unplug powersupply or switch off, hold down power button for a minute, make sure ram is installed correctly and in the correct slot then boot it up.

Deleted
    You have to push them in the slots really well, otherwise the ram modules wont make contact.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can also try reseting cmos most start up issues I've had were fixed just by cmos reset

Tried pretty much everything above and it still won't start up. The turn on button keeps being blue which is normal I guess, but there is no picture on monitor or anything. And the hard drive button seems to be barely glowing/blinking. I can't hear anything when I start up the PC, other than the fans, I expected at least a beep. It's a really small intel atom motherboard with integrated card.

Deleted
    If the mboard doesn't support ddr2 then it'll not function.

If you have more than one stick of RAM, try switching their slots

Tried it, it's the same RAM I took out. All I did was take it out and put it back in and I have no idea why it won't turn on anymore. :'(