Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Pepsi is terrible and you should all feel bad.
    Cherry Pepsi is better than Cherry Coke, but regular Coke > Pepsi I agree.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cheating on me or giving me an "it's me or X" ultimatum. Though I highly doubt the second one would happen. I'm pretty attentive.

Oh, not wanting children would be up there, too.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Bad hygiene,Drugs/smoking,Not wanting children.

While i'm relegious i wouldn't mind dating a person that isn't, I don't practice or whatever but i don't need my boyfriend to tell me your god does not exist, though he is allowed to think so, But it is pointless to say so, If i don't bother him with my beliefs.
    While i respect his decision to not believe he should respect mine, So it shouldn't be something we need to speak of really.

If they were religious.

Not a dealbreaker per se, because I would prob not even be in a relationship with someone before I knew this fact.

I've found the most reliable and my personal choice is observing how someone treats people they gain nothing from treating well.

It's extremely telling of how someone is.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    An abusive religious redneck.

For me a deal break would be any guy who:

Wanted or already had children
    Did not like and want animals
    Very Religious
    Wanted to move out of my current living area
    Smoked/Illegal drugs of any kind
    Had a large amount of debt other than a house/student loans
    Did not want the responsibility of a house. I am not an apartment/condo type person.

Thankfully my hubby is perfect for me. We are alike in all major areas which is awesome. Our differences are in small areas such as music and things that don't really matter.

Dumb, generally irritating, fat, or any combination thereof.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I have a few no kids, can't have slept with any of my friends, don't impose your religious believes on me, there are a few more mainly to prevent from introducing drama in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    So basically Mormonism without the god?
    that is, quite possibly, close to one of the stupidest things that has ever been said by a supposedly functioning human brain.

No drugs... no caffeine, no alcohol, no illegal substances.
    i would think it fairly recognized social shorthand for 'drug use' to be accepted as 'of the mind altering, recreational, illicit variety' but i suppose if you want to be a douche about semantics to try and score cool points, sure... i'll qualify that with "of the mind altering, recreational, illicit variety".

Why not just convert? Finding your partner would take days after announcing your faith... mormons are all over the place.
    what i said above, about that first bit being close to one of the stupidest things ever said by a supposedly functioning brain?
    yeah, this is why it's only close.
    Last edited by Malkiah; 2013-01-26 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Pretty much this.

It still baffles me at how many people still smoke today when he have proven facts that smoking not only shortens YOUR life, but people in the general vicinity.
    Worst is that that crap stinks and is very noticeable when someone smokes in both aspect and smell.

Deal breaker for me.... abuse towards me, lack of respect and no trust/breaking trust.
    Oh, drugs. forgot about that.

Anything else is fine, she could bathe in goats blood every full moon and i wouldnt care.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-01-26 at 09:22 PM.

Drug and cigarette use. Also, not wanting kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Inb4 "Anal"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Oh yeah, this one too. Or well, depends on the religion... There are some nice ones. But as soon as it starts preaching hatred in the name of some 'righteous cause' or whatever, gtfo.
    I dunno, for me someone having a religion/no religion/different religion doesn't really make a difference in the relationship. For me the issue there comes in when they attempt to convert me and don't take no for an answer or they're intolerant of other people, and that goes both ways. If a person is intolerant of someone's faith, or lack of faith, or whatever I really can't be with them, because there isn't much of an excuse for it. Especially if they're extremely vocal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I've seen several people post "out of shape." Define what "out of shape" means to you. As in they are fat? Or literally, they haven't worked out in 3 months so they are technically out of shape physical fitness wise. There's quite the difference there. Personally, I'm not fat and look fine but I am no means "in shape" any more because I haven't worked out in a while.
    I'm referring to someone who has ceased to care about their appearance and fitness. That has a broad range of meaning, including weight gain, substantial loss of tone, and other subjective measures.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I dunno, for me someone having a religion/no religion/different religion doesn't really make a difference in the relationship. For me the issue there comes in when they attempt to convert me and don't take no for an answer or they're intolerant of other people, and that goes both ways.
    I recommend against dating an Evangelical then; they will try to convert you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If a person is intolerant of someone's faith, or lack of faith, or whatever I really can't be with them, because there isn't much of an excuse for it.
    On the contrary, if someone really, truly, honestly believes that people don't share their faith are going to hell, there's no excuse for them not to do their level best to convert someone. Think about it - if you really, honestly believed that not converting someone would doom them for eternity, wouldn't you at least feel obligated to try?

Personally, I'm an atheist that's disinclined to be particularly tolerant of bad ideas that stem from faith, such as creationism and homophobia.

smoking, drinking and cheating, also hard drugs. i don't care about a little pot smoking, but anything beyond pot is a no. that's pretty much all that gets to me, i can put up with other things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Pretty much this.

It still baffles me at how many people still smoke today when he have proven facts that smoking not only shortens YOUR life, but people in the general vicinity.
    Probably half the things you do during your daily life also shorten YOUR life.

Deleted
    Infidelity.. Not even once.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Smoking
    Tattoos
    Body Piercings (besides ears)
    Bad/Negative attitude
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!