Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a priest and pretend shadow doesn't exist?

I leveled through questing in pandaria as a disco priest and it worked completely fine. Get glyph of holy fire and smite, bring mana drinks instead of health foods, and make pandaria sparkle. I preferred it to shadow for questing actually just because of the survivability.

10+ Year Old Account
    While some people don't mind leveling in a heal spec (and it's certainly a lot easier nowadays), it still can be a frustrating endeavour that not everyone is interested in. I can't see Blizzard making a class that would not only have niche appeal but be prone to leveling and solo frustrations.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me... Typical LFR Q: 2/2 tanks, 0/6 healers, 17/17 dps.
    50% more healing specs doesn't mean 50% more healers
    If you don't want to heal you're not going to start because they added a new class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    50% more healing specs doesn't mean 50% more healers
    If you don't want to heal you're not going to start because they added a new class
    50% more healing specs should in theory mean more healers. Not necesarily as main characters, but as alts, surely. Just because we already had protection warriors and whatnot to tank didn't mean that the introduction of Death Knights didn't produce more tanks

Am I the only one who wishes that priest had only one healer spec rather than 2 healers and a half-assed dps spec?