View Poll Results: Do you care about transmog?

Voters
469. This poll is closed
  • Yes

351 74.84%
  • No

49 10.45%
  • I like transmog but I don't farm for it.

69 14.71%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Im also in love with Transmog, trying to collet as much 'sets' as i can > best option in a long time to me.

Also a good thing to visit old raids again, sometimes i have flashbacks from back in the days

Deleted
    With the Current designs of new Tier/Season Gear. Yes, i love transmog. Coolest feature WoW has ever done.
    I find most of the current sets ugly as hell. I hate when something is bigger on 1 side than the other.
    Dno, if they dont spend time on designing anymore or its just my opinion only. But i find it very very ugly.

Deleted
    I love it, nothing beats assembling a great looking armour/weapon set to customise your character with!

The one thing I hate is no transmoggable legendaries but I hope they will relax that restriction.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Yes yes a 1000x this!^

I just see that so many times a day and also in my guild. When I didn't have a complete set of anything or was going to replace a few pieces very quickly (during leveling etc) I didn't bother with transmog at all. So then everything looks horrid, but since 5 man heroics, I transmog everything. And it needs to be perfect. If no matching tabard can be found, I am not wearing one etc. Same for the cloak, I just don't show it until I have one that does match.

And just to be clear: I am not gay (or still in the closet ).
    Must be around 15 though.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-28 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to care a lot, with farming countless sets from every old tier. Now i just use s11 rogue set on everything, since it looks quite cool on UD.

Deleted
    I don't like transmo, I[m not using it and never will.

Deleted
    I do... but that's only because mages generally look awful in my opinion. And I only play a mage.

Have to transmog to the few good looking items in order to keep my sanity.

Deleted
    I only use transmog when I have something REALLY ugly. Otherwise, I don't care how my character looks and I don't care how other ppl's character looks. Also I miss those times when I saw someone's character I knew what kind of gear he has. But I'm not against it, most players have fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think leadership skills etc are ofcourse a must to be succesful in anything guildrelated. But as you said, you do (atleast some people do) judge someone by his appearance. If by chance you end up applying to some guild and you see the GM wearing stuff that makes your eyes bleed - perhaps you would not join that guild if you had another offer by a guildmaster who took really good care about his/her appearance.

Again appearance means nothing in terms of being successful in a raidguild ofcourse. But I think it is a plus if your GM or even the members of that guild, make themselves look better.
    That could be true. If I were a top 1% raider I wouldn't care about the GMs appearance at all, but since I'm not.. It's actually quite likely. If two guilds approach me and they're equally good, but one GM looks like a turd I'd join the other one. Interesting stuff.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Must be around 15 though.
    Thank you for that insightful comment and so on Topic aswell. And I am very sorry to dissapoint you but that is a wrong assumption. We all play a game so appearantly we all let the "kid" out for perhaps different reasons. Still nice job at trying to insult.
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2013-01-28 at 11:19 AM.

lol i am self appointed fashion police on my realm, have helped so many people finish off their xmog sets.... always mog my tauren hunter into dragonstalker, but leveled a BELF priest just to out do most people's outfits on my realm, currently rocking a green angel look.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...snheals/simple

I enjoy collecting gear for transmog but its a low priorety for me. If i got 20 minutes to kill or waiting for people to log on ill go farm for a piece but dont find it to be a big deal.

Deleted
    I dont even see my character, so why to use it? (gnome:-))

Also, here's my xmog compared to the rogue I talked about in my previous post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nëgï/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sternny/simple

I really just don't like his set. It doesn't have that flow feeling that you can get away with if your xmog doesn't match or isn't part of a set, like some other xmogs. His just feels hard to look at, imo.
    Last edited by Nëgï; 2013-01-28 at 11:26 AM.

Currently.... but I am looking to get a castersword (healing) to be transmogged into my Quel'Serrar.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elorian/simple

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yes, I do because everything Blizzard releases nowadays (IMO anyways) is just not not very nice looking,
    Is not just you, is 90% of players. And whoever says "no", lies

I wonder where are the BC equipment designers.. with those ideas and the current textures we'd have the best looking ever. Just imagine both Warglaives with a texture update...

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Is not just you, is 90% of players. And whoever says "no", lies

I wonder where are the BC equipment designers.. with those ideas and the current textures we'd have the best looking ever. Just imagine both Warglaives with a texture update...
    Imagine the designer of BWL weapons (not perse the outfit) coming back

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for that insightful comment and so on Topic aswell. And I am very sorry to dissapoint you but that is a wrong assumption. We all play a game so appearantly we all let the "kid" out for perhaps different reasons. Still nice job at trying to insult.
    Not at all, just your "gay" references are a bit indicative of immaturity (or some Freudian reasoning). I love letting my inner kid out and wouldn't put anyone down for doing so.

I love transmogging, just wish they would use the Lotro model. Lotro gives you 8 cosmetic tabs on your character panel and each tab can hold a different transmog set. Fill em all up and you can switch sets on the fly when your out and about. So for an example, your healing in raid and your wearing the priest T5 but they ask you to go shadow, well switch to T6 to give off that shadow look. Its all instant and doesn't cost gold to switch. Also, they have the option to hide/show each item. So if your not into shoulders today you just hide em.

So yes, I love transmogging in wow, just wish they put more features into the system.

Yes, what a wonderful feature. Can't wait for 5.2, so I'll never have to wield another stupid axe or mace again.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?