Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Did you ever think that could also be due to the fact people dont want to play gnomes dranei and worgens
    Don't you think it's suspicious when the second most played alliance race, night elf(because of druids mostly) holds about 7% of the pvpers, while human has 35-50%? The remaining alliance races have 2-3% or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Don't you think it's suspicious when the second most played alliance race, night elf(because of druids mostly) holds about 7% of the pvpers, while human has 35-50%? The remaining alliance races have 2-3% or less.
    I don't think it's suspicious that humans are the most popular race in World of Warcraft. I didn't pick human for the racial. When I picked it, it was just higher stealth perception. It was only good against one class and quite frankly it was, overall, terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I don't think it's suspicious that humans are the most popular race in World of Warcraft. I didn't pick human for the racial. When I picked it, it was just higher stealth perception. It was only good against one class and quite frankly it was, overall, terrible.
    Talking 2200+ here, not everyday players. It's actually 33% humans now that I look it up out of all 2200+ ranked, compared to 19% humans all players... And I thought people played fantasy games to do things you can't do in real life, but I guess the people who didn't want to be humans went horde...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Constantly complaining about things being unfair and appealing to get things nerfed instead of manning up and adapting is why most of you will always fail. When I say that I'm not talking about this pathetic racial issue, I'm talking generally. It's an attitude problem that is going to hold you back no matter what you involve yourself in.
    WoW has balance problems that no amount of 'manning up and adapting' will fix. There is a reason why WoW Arena is not taken seriously as an e-sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Never understood why they haven't given a "Is Every Man For Himself" to every race and just take away the pvp medallion since its mandatory anyways. It worked great in swtor. Ofc the humans would need a new racial if the rest stays the way they are now. I just think its silly that so many chooses the human race because of that ability rather playing what race they really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Never understood why they haven't given a "Is Every Man For Himself" to every race and just take away the pvp medallion since its mandatory anyways. It worked great in swtor. Ofc the humans would need a new racial if the rest stays the way they are now. I just think its silly that so many chooses the human race because of that ability rather playing what race they really want.
    And either buff the other Alliance racials to be on par for PVP/PVE or nerf the Horde ones, 'cause Horde is dominating in both PVE and PVP.

Horde players will never stop crying their little eyes out till every single Alliance racial is worthless.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Lol, that stealth perception was worthless, gave you like an extra inch of detection.