Help Me Find A Gaming Mouse!

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a new gaming mouse, but need some help.
    I'd like something other then a Razer Naga. I'm sure a lot of people would suggest that.
    I have tried it, thought it was okay. I don't really need 12 buttons on the side though, and I'm not really the biggest fan of Razer mice

Price range isn't really an issue, i just want a really good mouse.
    What mouse do you use?

Deleted
    Corsair Vengeance M90 - quality mouse with buttons
    Corsair Vengeance M60 - Less buttons

Logitech G400
    Mionix Naos 3200 $49

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Logitech G700 and I enjoy it very much. Had the G400 before but upgraded it to G700 because of WoW and it had some bottons you could bind for that. As long as you don't have big hands as I have I would buy it. If I were to buy a new mouse I wouldn't because my hands are to big for it, but in my younger days were I had smaller hands it as just perfect.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    check out the cyborg R.A.T. , personally using a 7 albino and it works great. (else there are other versions with more buttons if that is what you want, for mmo play i used only half the buttons on my naga)

Deleted
    As mentioned Logitech G400. I have older model MX518 which is awesome and cheap. But as long as I know MX518 is not made anymore.

I used the standard Naga for a long time and 12 buttons was a bit much for me too.

I switched to the Hex and think it is a great compromise.
    Last edited by Sedative; 2013-01-28 at 07:11 PM.

I switched from a Razer Deathadder to a Corsair m90 and I'm lovin it.

i just switched from a logitech mx518 to a razer deathadder, very good decision

Deleted
    If you don't need the extra buttons, just get the mouse most comfortable imo (go to a local store and try them out). Or if you play FPS, mouse with adjustable dpi on the fly may be considerable.

My choices:
    g9x
    steelseries sensei
    razer deathadder
    g400
    g600 (I personally like the g-shift and the side buttons, but the mouse clicking bug made me returned it)

Deleted
    Logitech MX518.

It is like sex to your hand.

Deleted
    I'm in love with Logitech g700.

Deleted
    My recommendation is for the Steelseries MMO mouse range, but I've also heard very good things for the Logitech G series of mice.

Quote Originally Posted by totez View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a new gaming mouse, but need some help.
    I'd like something other then a Razer Naga. I'm sure a lot of people would suggest that.
    I have tried it, thought it was okay. I don't really need 12 buttons on the side though, and I'm not really the biggest fan of Razer mice

Price range isn't really an issue, i just want a really good mouse.
    What mouse do you use?
    I use the Gigabyte M6900
    UK link
    US Link
    Cheap and cheerful the 2 side buttons obviously support Shift/CTRL/Alt binds, thus = 8 keys, if you install the gigabyte Force drivers, you also get tilt support (remap tilt to numpad, keybind numpad to ability ingame) totals 10 buttons, spread over 4 actions. Allot easier than 12 separate buttons I think :P DPI switch is nice also, and you can program the required DPI in the driver also. Quite nice for the price I thought. It hasn't let me down yet and I've had it a good 6 months.