Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yes and it happens everyday. Funniest thing is that white ppl are being racist to other white ppl, since it would racism against black ppl, if they wouldnt. understood anything from my explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Universities only get away with still using AA because they got away with claiming it was integral to a proper education that they have diverse representative campus.

It's bullshit, but so far accepted bullshit.

All you need to educate is a curriculum and standards.
    Probably has more to do with them getting more business. Kinda like in college football where they lower to standards to get better players, probably applies to sports as well. Its a win win for the college to accept AA, college is a business, its not about the kids.

Typically when someone needs to call everyone stupid in every post, it's a compensation for their own flaw.
    I'm sorry that I'm such a stickler for accuracy. That's something the whites in this thread (who I'm arguing against) should strive for.

Deleted
    Here in Sweden you can see it on a daily basis if you live in certain areas, so yes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Probably has more to do with them getting more business. Kinda like in college football where they lower to standards to get better players, probably applies to sports as well. Its a win win for the college to accept AA.
    No that's the actual legal argument that was litigated as to why they can still use AA.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Racism is bad. Stop being racists. Stop judging people by their color. Be kind to everyone. End of a good fucking story.

Universities only get away with still using AA because they got away with claiming it was integral to a proper education that they have diverse representative campus.

Then when they ban AA minorities with 4.0s and high sat scores get passed over in favour of whites. Seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly I am not surprised at all by this topic or the white people on it. This forum has so much white male whine, it's fucking pathetic. I don't see white women whining...
    And how do you know I'm not a women and i could even be a minority

so i guess you are stereotyping just because i disagree with your argument i must be a white male
    who is being a sexist racist now

Then when they ban AA minorities with 4.0s and high sat scores get passed over in favour of whites. Seems good.
    I'm starting to get the feeling you don't actually understand what Affirmative Action was and why the Supreme court ruled against it.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

so i guess you are stereotyping just because i disagree with your argument i must be a white male
    The majority of whine on this forum is from white males. So I am assuming all the whiners are white males. At least most of them. So are you a female or male?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

i thought themius being a slowly degenerating abomination of an arguer was something we weren't going to mention, you know how he feels when he unravels
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siverna View Post
    Racism is bad. Stop being racists. Stop judging people by their color. Be kind to everyone. End of a good fucking story.
    If I see a person of color I'm going to assume you're an immigrant or tourist. Especially if they look Asian. Sue me.

Wild, unfounded, "feel good" speculation? Or can you back this claim up about all the universities who engage in AA?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Wild, unfounded, "feel good" speculation? Or can you back this claim up about all the universities who engage in AA?
    Umm, so what do you think the official explaination is for the use of AA in universities?

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    If I see a person of color I'm going to assume you're an immigrant or tourist. Especially if they look Asian. Sue me.
    Then you're just narrow minded That's all. It's common sense not all people of color are immigrants such as not all whites were born in the USA.

Why would they be passed over with equal to or greater scores? You have a very low opinion of minorities or a hat made out of tin foil and racism. This is what bothers about benefits for "X", separation from equality.

I can understand low income or disability benefits, but your skin color is a bit out of reach in a modern society.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siverna View Post
    Then you're just narrow minded That's all.
    I live in Finland. My assumption will be correct 90+% of the time. There really aren't a lot of people with Asian origin that aren't immigrants or tourists here. And Japanese tourists like to flock our capital so they're kinda common.

So in my case making judgements based on skin color/ethnicity isn't a case of being narrowminded at all.
    Last edited by mmoc43ae88f2b9; 2013-02-03 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Umm, so what do you think the official explaination is for the use of AA in universities?
    It probably wouldn't have taken him as long to look it up then to craft his insult post.

The majority of whine on this forum is from white males. So I am assuming all the whiners are white males. At least most of them. So are you a female or male?
    would that be the same as if i said my bike was stolen three different times and all three times by a minority there for all minorities are thieves?

the more you post the more you prove that you your self is a racist and don't even know it

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Why would they be passed over with equal to or greater scores? You have a very low opinion of minorities or a hat made out of tin foil and racism. This is what bothers about benefits for "X", separation from equality.

I can understand low income or disability benefits, but your skin color is a bit out of reach in a modern society.
    Why would I think, it wasn't me thinking lol, it's what happened.