Thread: Lolreplay

Lolreplay

Ok, I finally got Lolreplay working right on my comp, and it not draining my fps in game. Now when this thing records games will it sap the space on my hard drive?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess technically it will. I mean it has to record to somewhere, the files however are not very large. The largest file I have in my replay folder is only 18mb. Most of them are smaller though.

Also in the LoL replay settings, you might want to change it to record in spectator mode, as this makes it easier to watch if you wish to review your replays. Though I think it does record two files, but once again they are quite small and you can delete them after you are done with them. Every few patches or so Riot changes some code that makes old replay files bugsplat, so I have probably hundreds that don't work anymore that I should clear up.

So yes it does record files, but they are small. Unless you have a tiny harddrive or something it shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I guess technically it will. I mean it has to record to somewhere, the files however are not very large. The largest file I have in my replay folder is only 18mb. Most of them are smaller though.

Also in the LoL replay settings, you might want to change it to record in spectator mode, as this makes it easier to watch if you wish to review your replays. Though I think it does record two files, but once again they are quite small and you can delete them after you are done with them. Every few patches or so Riot changes some code that makes old replay files bugsplat, so I have probably hundreds that don't work anymore that I should clear up.

So yes it does record files, but they are small. Unless you have a tiny harddrive or something it shouldn't be an issue.
    Yeah i already got it set to spect mode. ty for the answer.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.