10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Im on "orchimarus return" episode 341. So are there more better sites, or am I keeping up?
    That is the most recent anime episode, but this thread is discussing the manga. The manga is currently 60+ chapters in front of the anime, which would roughly translate to 30 anime episodes, not including fillers.

Ah I see Some proper hard-core fans inn here! Didn't even knew it was Manga really.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Dont wanna sound rude but the topic is [Manga]Naruto etc etc .

15+ Year Old Account
    Taking bets on whether or not Sasuke uses Izanami on Madara to end the war.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Taking bets on whether or not Sasuke uses Izanami on Madara to end the war.
    I had the same thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was trying to figure out what Madara couldn't let go of in order to break the cycle of Izanami and all I could come up with was Hashirama. Madara seems to have a larger hard on for Hashirama than Naruto does for Sasuke. If I had to figure, in his perfect world, he and Hashirama would be alive and always fighting each other for shits and giggles. Who knows, but the way Izanami was introduced made it seem too important to be a one off ability.
    BfA Beta Time

SPOILER ALERT

So who likes Sasuke and who doesn't?

I can't stand this emo whiner who after all this time, still wants revenge despite not knowing against who since he doesn't have any facts. He hates Itachi, he loves him.......he wants the Leaf to pay even though the Uchiha were starting shit...... He thinks being rude and nasty is cool, and thinks he's gifted and Naruto's trash. He was taught and given eyes/abilities while Naruto learned forbidden jutsus independently and invented others.

Who wants Naruto to end up with Sakura or Hinata?

Despite her usery of Naruto, and indecisiveness, and willingness to leave the Leaf for Sasuke, I pick Sakura because Hinata annoys me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

I can't stand this emo whiner who after all this time, still wants revenge despite not knowing against who since he doesn't have any facts. He hates Itachi, he loves him.......he wants the Leaf to pay even though the Uchiha were starting shit...... He thinks being rude and nasty is cool, and thinks he's gifted and Naruto's trash. He was taught and given eyes/abilities while Naruto learned forbidden jutsus independently and invented others.

Despite her usery of Naruto, and indecisiveness, and willingness to leave the Leaf for Sasuke, I pick Sakura because Hinata annoys me.
    I'm not really a big fan of Sasuske either, the kind of characters in mangas/animes that has that bad boyish attitude and constantly whines over how terrible their lives are tend to annoy me. That said, I think he's got some pretty awesome moves, and the fights he end up in usually are pretty good too.

Who Naruto is gonna end up with? Honestly, I really don't care about that stuff, I read the manga for the fights and the story. If I HAD to pick anyone, then I guess Sakura since there has been more development between her and Naruto.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

Going to assume you watch the anime and not read the manga? If that's the case, I can't really respond to your questions without basically ruining everything for you.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Going to assume you watch the anime and not read the manga? If that's the case, I can't really respond to your questions without basically ruining everything for you.
    By all means! I watch the anime, I don't read manga, but I do read their discussion. I know, weird. I like spoilers.

Deleted
    I wonder if Sasuke is going to backstab Naruto in the manga and Madara retreats with Sasuke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krxpton View Post
    and Madara retreats with Sasuke
    It's pretty clear Madara and Sasuke will never have a thing, as seen on the manga. Anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's pretty clear Madara and Sasuke will never have a thing, as seen on the manga. Anything.
    Because Madara is human what if Sasuke stole his eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Madara has no eyes anymore... he needs to get them from sasuke/obito/some1 else...

naruto will become the rikudou sennin trust me haha

Deleted
    Madara has no eyes. And how would Sasuke even steal Madara's eyes, assuming he has his eyes.

Even so, how is that a 'Madara and Sasuke have a thing'? Also, what is a thing for you here, working together? If so, that will never happen unless Sasuke is being controlled by genjutsu or wtv, but Shishui's eyes don't exist anymore so that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Madara has no eyes anymore... he needs to get them from sasuke/obito/some1 else...
    Anybody knows why doesn't he have the eyes? I mean, when he died, he still had at least 1 normal sharingan. And even if he didn't, and this stuff got transplanted to him due to Edo Tensei - why didn't he keep it, while he did keep the Hashirama Face Tit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Anybody knows why doesn't he have the eyes? I mean, when he died, he still had at least 1 normal sharingan. And even if he didn't, and this stuff got transplanted to him due to Edo Tensei - why didn't he keep it, while he did keep the Hashirama Face Tit?
    I have no idea but my guess is because Kabuto replaced his original eyes or something, but I really have no idea since I don't know how the fuck a person can do that with the Edo Tensei jutso lol.

I guess it'll be explained in a few chapters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    maybe he sacced his last eye to get rid of amatarasu or to steal the senju powers from the 1st and where the hell did those random black spikes come from to stop the 1st hokage?

Deleted
    Or maybe it's because he gave his eyes to Nagato? Just remembered that now. That's likely the most correct reasoning as to why he doesn't have eyes.