Thread: Dungeonland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Only 5k player peak? That's pretty shocking if accurate to be honest considering how much TB hyped it up on youtube and twitter... I know that 6 of my friends had pre-ordered it and that's a good 20% of my friends list. It was late releasing, about 40 minutes late, and there were literally tweets every minute going out asking why it hadn't released yet so there seemed like a lot of people waiting.
    Now I might be wrong, this may have reset since the release thus messing with the real number however the peak for to day was 4.8k and I am yet to see it over 1k atm, its not even top 50 played atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    If you ask me, any composition of team requires a mage. You don't need a warrior, or a rogue, but a rogue is really high damage so it'd be nice to have.
    We actually went defender + two gunners in DM mode yesterday and did fairly well. Both defenders had the medic perk though. That's not to say life link isn't amazing stuff, but it's not impossible to play without :>

I guess its not impossible.

But I look at it like why roll a warrior when an ice mage can do it better.

Its unfortunate really, hopefully they fix it soon. I wanted to be an in your face melee character but with the difficulty of the game right now you kinda just have to build an appropriate comp to get anywhere

I just thought I should add they added quite a few BIG bug fixes & optimization additions. If anybody had second thoughts about it & was on the hinge I've heard this fixed it for quite a few people. Might be worth trying. I still wouldn't dive into DM mode unless your down for some serious disappointment, its still very unbalanced towards the DM.

They've actually confirmed the possession heal skill is bugged & heals twice.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 02:42 AM ----------

Group managed to clear harder (second hardest difficulty) on DM tower (dungeon maestro tower), not the actually dungeon maestro 4 player mode.

Was fairly clean, we didn't any lives, but plenty of downs. Even with the bugs & such we managed to make it through.

Just jumped right into impossible with friends, damn it is challenging but very fun. Went back and did a bit of harder for coins, its a cake walk in comparison. Really enjoying this game. Really need a balanced group as well

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:31 PM ----------

Feel like they should have split the areas up a bit better and had it so you were recommended where to go first. Some parts on impossible are easier then others on harder. Apart from that really loving the game

Deleted
    lucky guy, i cannot even join any game thats in the list.

@Onaturi, if you are doing it with friends, conntect using a himacti server and there should be no problems. The lag goes as well

Also is it ever possible to change your right click ability? Rouges really have a lack luster one, to use it you need to be in such a bad position , using it generally means your death on impossible mode

I was really excited seeing the previews, played it with friends and we all came to the same conclusion: Only DM mode is fun. the characters are less customizable and less entertaining version of diablo combat... with less interesting spells too.