Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm still waiting on that first kiss!
    Wink Wink Rapeface Incoming

I'm surprised you even picked up any signals at all.

Atleast one article I read about body language said that men (or a significant portion of men) are absolutely horrible at picking up the signals. Many of us simply don't notice them at all, and it's absolutely pointless for women to play with their hair, fix their dress, bite their lips, etc.

Ofcourse the article might have been wrong, I wasn't interested enough to see if anyone's disputed it or if there have been contradicting studies. Some anecdotal evidence certainly seems to back it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    I'm surprised you even picked up any signals at all.

Atleast one article I read about body language said that men (or a significant portion of men) are absolutely horrible at picking up the signals. Many of us simply don't notice them at all, and it's absolutely pointless for women to play with their hair, fix their dress, bite their lips, etc.

Ofcourse the article might have been wrong, I wasn't interested enough to see if anyone's disputed it or if there have been contradicting studies. Some anecdotal evidence certainly seems to back it up.
    I typically notice them but I don't go for that subtle "let's waste both our time" bullshit
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I typically notice them but I don't go for that subtle "let's waste both our time" bullshit
    Then I hear there's also men who misinterpret and see signals when there really aren't any... (I kid!)

Anyway, either I never notice any signals or none are sent my way to begin with. Impossible to know which is it.

(edit: clenaed up a horrible sentence)
    Last edited by Woebegone; 2013-02-01 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    She started batting her eyes and gazing between my eyes and lips, smiling and biting her lip, it was absolutely adorable and I knew what she wanted so I went for it. Anyway 2 days later we are talking about it and I told her how adorable she looked doing all that and she told me she had no idea she did it.

Is it common to give the "Kiss Me" signal subconsciously (or any signal for that matter)?
    Kiss me signal? I thought biting your lip is a sign of being physically attracted to someone / sexually aroused? And that usually happens subconsciously, although some do it knowingly. But yeah, indirectly I guess you could call it a "kiss me" signal since it definitely means she is into you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I thought biting your lip is a sign of being physically attracted to someone / sexually aroused?
    Uh, I bite my lip when I'm nervous/stressed aswell. :<

I don't know if I give out signals when I want a guy to kiss me as it all happens subconsciously... but I can always tell when a guy wants to kiss me or if he wants to kiss another girl. It's easy to spot from afar with others but when it's someone wanting to kiss me (this is going to sound REALLY odd I know) but I can sort of feel this electricity in the air, I think it's a mix of anticipation, excitement and nerves from both sides. It's quite a strange and thrilling feeling though (I can only ever feel it if it's the first kiss, after that it dosn't happen) it's really annoying if he freaks out and pulls away at the last second which has happened before heh.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    (edit: clenaed up a horrible sentence)
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Kiss me signal? I thought biting your lip is a sign of being physically attracted to someone / sexually aroused?
    yes it does, but we are talking about a first date with someone you like and don't want to screw up with. Give a little bit, not to little and show you have no interest, not to much and show you are just horny. Have people porked on a first date and gone on to long meaningful relationships? sure. Hell I screwed on the first date before...twice (it was actually planned in advance by both of us in both cases), The only signal there though was ripping each others clothes off as soon as we were in private.