Thread: Dating Help! :O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, amazing replies. First off, what do I say? Just pull her aside and say, "hey, I know you kind of have this thing going on with (other guy), but i really like you. Do you feel the same way?" I just really dont want to mess up.
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Quote Originally Posted by Championn View Post
    What should I look for mannerisms-wise?
    Stop listening to the bad advice. Just be up front, seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Heh, yeah, it sucks to find out at your ten year reunion that some currently married girl who you had a crush on in high school also had a crush on you.
    Oh how we laughed and laughed at that revelation.

In my mind I wanted to strangle her.

And me.

Whiskey at reunions is never a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask, if she says no, move on. The other guy shouldn't even be in the picture, not like he's her BF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just ask her out, there is really no other way to get a straight answer from her. If she says no then you can move on, if she says yes then it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Then just ask her if she wants to go bowling or something over the weekend. Don't go to the movies, there's no interaction there.
    The times I've had dates at the movies I can say that there was a lot of interaction, just not in terms of words. So if you've talked to her about everything else in school or over the phone and you want to go on a date then the movies is actually a good choice to get a little closer.

Deleted
    You're going to a World of Warcraft website to ask about relationships? Brave.

There's never going to be a "right" time or a "best" time or a "perfect" time to tell her how you feel. You just have to take a deep breath and jump.

Be honest, be sincere, be simple.

Listen pal, Im not sure if I can take this thread seriously because you used the 'like-like' like your in first grade. Be honest, you have found some good genetic material and you would like to mate with her. You need to claim this girl, and you need the other male who is chasing her to back off, dont care how you do it but you have to mark your territory with this girl. Highschool relationships are about power; since you dont have your own money yet you need to prove you are the dominant male. You can prove this by being the strongest or the smartest.
    Last edited by Seani; 2013-01-30 at 11:38 PM.

The last "date" I was on was way back in 2006.

I just fill unworthy of the women that I am attracted to so I don't bother. Forever Alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Heh, yeah, it sucks to find out at your ten year reunion that some currently married girl who you had a crush on in high school also had a crush on you.
    This, a hundred times and more.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

"I don't date" is usually a nice way of saying "I don't date you."

If you want it though, you need to go for it, not hang around hoping she notices your attention, because it isn't going to happen.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    "I don't date" is usually a nice way of saying "I don't date you."
    Sorry to second this notion, but it is the most likely. However, I'd still ask her how she feels about you. In the best case, you'd prove us wrong. In the worst case, if she's decent about it and crushes you, you'll have an easier time getting over her.
    Also known as Faulchu

Just do what modern day music tells you : scream and shout, and let it all out. In other words tell her i mean you've got a no but you can get a yes. If you don't tell her it'll always be a no and you might regret it.

In any event, the first step is to let your nuts hang, and make a go for her so she know's what's up in no unclear terms.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

If she doesnt like dating ask her to "hang out" and then do some casual dating stuff. Its basically the same thing but when she says she doesnt like the dating scene its probably because she doesnt want to go on a formal date that can be very unnatural and make people feel nervous.

DON'T listen to these posts saying "Tell her how you feel"!

This isn't a fucking soap opera.

Be a man and have a go at her and see what happens!