Deleted

This made my palms sweat and then some

I don't actually have a problem with climbing large heights, but....my hands....they always start to sweat, even from videos.

Of course the first video is just insanity.
    The second one is pretty safe and is done for work/a job.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-30 at 05:43 AM.

Deleted
    Haha, my hands actually did sweat watching the second video. I also felt a little sick. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Haha, my hands actually did sweat watching the second video. I also felt a little sick. :<
    I TOLD you.

It is just too high.

Deleted
    I watched them both and didn't even notice my palm sweating until I tried moving my mouse after. Personally I don't have a fear of heights but never ever would I do something like that. Nuts.

Yeah I remember these videos, I can't stand them either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile in Russia...

*shudder* Nooooo thank you! The stills on the thumbnails were enough to suitably terrify me. :x
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

That's the first video I saw, why are they always Russian?

Just watched the second video.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-01-30 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    All I can make out of this video is that Russia is a boring place to live. People need to risk their lives in order to feel alive. Sounds very depressing to me.

Yeah it's pretty mad, a bit suicidal really.

My uncles best mate(Henrik Milton) died in 2004 while mountain climbing and that was with long experience and proper security ropes, you never know what might happen. What they are doing in those videos are just retarded imo. Henrik was a top guy and I remember how upset my uncle was.

Found an old article(2004) about it.
    Lieutenant Commander Henrik Milton and Major Johan Kristoffersson had known each other for 15 years and loved outdoor experiences.

- It is a tragedy. They were no daredevils, says a relative.

Henrik Milton, 39, from Tyresö worked at Muskö Marine Command, south of Stockholm.

Met eachother in 1989

Johan Kristoffersson, 38, from Dwell worked in combat units management at Defence Headquarters in Stockholm.

They got to know each other back in 1989. When they began simultaneously at Marines officer college in Karlskrona.

After graduation, they continued to Marine Regiment in Vaxholm where they in the mid nineties was promoted to captain level. Henrik Milton was chief on a patrol boat.

Both Milton and Kristoffersson left Vaxholm four years ago - but they have many friends left. Public relations officer Ulf Ericsson knew both.

- It is with great sadness that I received the news of their death. They socialized privately with several former colleagues who shared their interest in outdoor life, he says.

Henrik Milton and Johan Kristoffersson has been enjoying outdoor sports for many years - both in Sweden and abroad. Among other things, they attended the Kebnekaise Classic, a contest in which four peaks are climbed with skis in two days.

- They were very experienced. It was climbing, skiing, canoeing and skating, says the partner of Henrik Milton's sister.

Jack of all trades

- Both he and Johan loved the experience of nature. They were not daredevils like some other extreme sporters.

Johan Kristoffersson was interested in most sport experiences. In a presentation on the Internet, he writes about himself:

- Jack of all trades and a pioneer, but I can never be bothered to be truly great at one particular thing.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-01-30 at 05:51 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Well that was an unexpected kick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh! I seen the first video a few years ago and they still make my hands sweat XD I'm not really afraid of heights, I'm more afraid of being up on a high place with little or no room to move around knowing that any sudden movement could mean falling to my death.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    You'd think that the size of those testicles would kill them.

I was really hoping one of those scrawny kids would fall, they could barely pull themselves up... no palm sweating though.

Holy crap, sweaty palms and light headed lol

The second video had my stomach in a knot. Don't get me wrong, the first video was insanely stupid and dangerous, but watching anybody climb up that tower is just nerve-wracking and a little nauseating.