Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My bags, my bags are like a curse. I must have everything seperate by -last bag food/seeds , second bag Elemental gear , other bag profession stuff, other bag pvp gear bag, biggest bag for whatever. It HAS to be that way or my OCD kicks in >.>. On the plus side, its easier to find stuff when I need it lol. And yeah I dont even use a Bag addon because I like haveing seperate bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL My transmog gear must be at the bottom of my bags. :3

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Deleted
    I rather wear a subpar item than a new one with better stats if its looks don't match my set. Of course I'll seek to transmogrify the new item as soon as possible. Also whenever I'm on my worgen druid I'll switch to human form whenever possible, even for that 10 seconds between pulls.

Those two come to mind on the top of my head. :P

Deleted
    I always conjure food and mana gems as soon as I log on and I always /sleep in the same bed before I log off.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way too many to mention lol. It should also be re-named CDO. In alphabetical order ofc.

organize bags bank voidstorage

Deleted
    1) the hearthstone one, always in top left corner of my unified bag
    2) "defragmenting" my bag, all empty slots are together
    3) since the glyph made shadowform less shadowy I don't do it often anymore, but before: only shadowform when about to fight, or when expecting a fight. Not when turning in quests, or doing professions or other stuff.

However, I'm not sure if this is really OCD.

I need to jump on all my melee while tanking or dpsing.

Deleted
    When I log in I check friend list then guild list without fail, ever, for no reason whatsoever.

All my buffs must be at maximum duration before pulling... because for some reason I think fights will last longer than an hour...

Quote Originally Posted by Valarr View Post
    My hearthstone ALWAYS needs to be in top left corner of my bag
    Bottom right for me. On ALL of my toons. and I have a LOT (18 or so 85+)

Also the button thing... interrupt is always on the same button on all chars, panic button is on the end of the bar, and bound to my mouse, etc. Movement skills like blink and roll are always near my left pinky finger, as is taunt (this made rolling a monk tank... difficult). Main nukes on 3 and 4, similar spells among healing classes (big heal, cheap heal, fast heal etc) on the same buttons. This is more for convenience and so that I don't need to remember a different set of buttons for all of my alts and all of their specs - if they're fairly similar I find it easier to switch.

As far as TRUE OCD goes... hmm. My bags and bank are not all that organised really, but I do have to have bags in size order on my bar, Largest one next to my backpack, smallest one on the left end. And the empty slots have to be on the left end (last) bag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erycius View Post
    1) the hearthstone one, always in top left corner of my unified bag
    2) "defragmenting" my bag, all empty slots are together
    3) since the glyph made shadowform less shadowy I don't do it often anymore, but before: only shadowform when about to fight, or when expecting a fight. Not when turning in quests, or doing professions or other stuff.

However, I'm not sure if this is really OCD.
    They are, but also very common and useful (the first 2 that is )

10+ Year Old Account
    The furthest bag from my backpack gets upgraded first.
    I always have to log someone out by the BMAH.
    Xmog gear is stacked like this:

o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o

Not side like o o o o o.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Have to have my off-spec gear in the same way it's laid out on the character screen. >.>

If only there was a way to make it so no other slots were taken up between. :<
    This one is pretty amazing. I guess I must have too many of these quirks to even be able to think of any.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Must have my buffs up. Even when I'm not doing anything that requires them. I feel naked.
    This.. Also my AoE spells are bound to "C" if I have another (Rogue's FoK and Crimson Tempest) its "Shift-C". feels weird if its not that O_o
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Have to have my off-spec gear in the same way it's laid out on the character screen. >.>

If only there was a way to make it so no other slots were taken up between. :<
    Waste of space in middle, and too bad this style completely destroys the sort function in the addon.

Deleted
    jumping like a maniac

Hearth on the top left corner
    My bags and bank and even my void storage have to be arranged in a specific way
    Gems have to have the same cut design on the same piece of gear. Have had this since they were introduced in BC. A piece of gear cannot have an epic gem AND blue gems, the cuts have to look the same. Also, my JC only gems on my JC toon are either all on the same piece of gear or on pieces of gear that have just 1 gem slot.

I forever at all times have my hawk owl out with my Night Elf warrior.

Whenever I go to the Temple of the Moon since my mom died in 2006, I always kneel at the statue in the middle and make it a point to think of her for a moment, every time.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    My insistance on arranging my guild bank extremely precisely, everything needs to be have its place, stacks must not overlap r be lost somewhere, I'll make perfect lines or squares and find the perfect arrangements so that it looks nice and stuff.
    xD
    Are you my guildmaster or something Mione? Because you are soundling alot like him
    Worst fight of tier: Lei Shi
    Needs to have guild bank precise

Mine is a guild bank precise. And also
    Having too little of any gem. Flask. Feast. or other materials.
    Which i always do because im so broke in wow :/
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?