The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, did you find the first press limited edition on a retailer? EBay is my last option. If you found it elsewhere, can you link it?

If you're asking me. eBay... HMV and Tower have it, but I can't get it to work from either site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost count on how many times I've written down my card info on HMV, whenever I click "continue" it just resets every field and asks me to write it down again.

inb4 they've now charged me 30 times without sending any products

- - - Updated - - -

More related to actual music, a friend linked me this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDGy50mjxj0
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been to the HMV and Tower sites like twice (Japanese ones). I really hate their sites. Both times I couldn't figure out how to navigate stuff because it was in Japanese and I gave up.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this slacking. I had the First Press Limited Edition in my cart at Yesasia but I never bought it, then asme informed it it was out of print ;_; WHY didn't I just order it when I first saw it available

Please tell me there's someone in this thread who've bought something from HMV before and will now swoop in and save my 2013 by fixing everything.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    All this slacking. I had the First Press Limited Edition in my cart at Yesasia but I never bought it, then asme informed it it was out of print ;_; WHY didn't I just order it when I first saw it available
    I was the same "ooh, I'll just wait until a week before release"
    I blame online marketplaces like eBay for this! But a ton of DVD's/BD's and resell them on eBay for max profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I've only been to the HMV and Tower sites like twice (Japanese ones). I really hate their sites. Both times I couldn't figure out how to navigate stuff because it was in Japanese and I gave up.
    HMV.co.jp/en/, but ye.. it's slow and only works half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, it went through. FPLE of both the single/dvd ordered. I wasn't planning on getting it for the single but I might as well.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Badhairday, can you direct link me on HMV's site to the FPLE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Badhairday, can you direct link me on HMV's site to the FPLE?
    http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Girls...UR-LTD_5516280

Woop woop!

In your dreams, Asme!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    wtf, i can't even enter my delivery address because it thinks I'm typing it in Chinese when it's clearly in English =/

edit: nvm, stupid adblock was blocking the button on that page for some reason. order went through in one try
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-08-23 at 11:22 PM.

Also, I finally made my YesAsia order before that free shipping deal ended. Was only 2 CD's though.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-08-24 at 08:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You girls will be happy, EXO won today's Music Core. It was funny to listen to because only girls were singing and screaming in the audience :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    You girls will be happy, EXO won today's Music Core. It was funny to listen to because only girls were singing and screaming in the audience :P
    Hehe, I don't think I've ever heard guys singing along in kpop performances I know they're there as they film the audience sometimes, maybe lots of guys singing along ends up being in a too low tone so you only hear the girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    \o/ Not really a big surprise though. They won both Music Bank and M! Countdown this week
    \o/

Congratulations Obake you already have more SNSD merchandise than me!
    What do you throw your money at instead of kpop?!

- - - Updated - - -

Mig, do you know what this is all about? Who are the two girls, and including the guy without a hat that's 13 guys
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow lots of posts! xD

Will take a bit to catch up!

- - - Updated - - -

OH MY!
    http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/20...462_af_org.jpg

Good teaser, my can't wait factor just went up 1000%

2 Days until we get teaser vids!

- - - Updated - - -

Also Spica teaser trailer http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...er-for-tonight with the cloths Hyori bought hehe.

That attractive lady in the K-hunter MV I linked is apparently A-pinks bomi, did not realize!

And ladies code are releasing a new album in September yay

- - - Updated - - -

Just went on a SNSD rampage on Yesasia. Complete discography and concerts in one swoop

Was watching the Horror Movie Factory videos yesterday too. Korean variety shows, how I've missed you.
    Holy wow!
    That must have cost a lot! I bought them all on their complete video collection but all split apart in separate purchases.

Horror Movie Factory was the very first variety show I watched, amazing. However the first episode blows all the rest out of the water, after that I hightly recomend watching some of their Star Golden Bell episodes, specifically the two episodes with all 9 SNSD members or the one episode with 4 SNSD members but it was an idol special so they were alongside Kara, 2pm and SHINee, was REALLY good. There is plenty with 4 members or around that number and they're all good, after I watched the first 3 HMF episodes I went on the SGB spree before I finished HMF.

Then strong heart episodes with your favorite members, the SH episodes are generally cuts so if you want to find them you'd have to search SH Episode 1 Yoona cut etc(which has gone down as the most boring story ever told on Strong Heart, but she was also the very first story so it's not so bad xD)

One of my favorite one offs is their episode of Intimate note which you can find on youtube, then there is 101 other shows I can recommend by them if you need more (Just to throw out some more, Running man and Family Outing, Taeyeons FO episode was better than Tiffanys or Yoonas imo but I may be a bit bias, Yoonas was better than Tiffanys, as for running man just watch the episode with 6 of them first, there is a couple more with only 1-2 members)

If you don't know where to find them I can recommend some places Youtube will have some things but other things it won't, depends on what company they were broadcast with I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Guess that last option doesn't work either. Anyone that I can borrow a CC from ?:3
    Get a debit card! It's just like your eftpos card but you can use it online! No borrowing money from the bank with it so no debt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Unless Obake is a girl I don't think we have any girls here!
    We had one in the last thread, no idea what happened to her though.
    Oh and there is Riv but she doesn't post often enough to say she's here unless she's actually posting xD

- - - Updated - - -

Whelp...

Also I like that when I first searched I just searched alone and forgot to add shrek and one of the top hits on searching alone is Sistars alone

- - - Updated - - -

Well Mig just linked this in IRC but he's choosing not to post it here again I think just so I'll be alone some more, I love it but don't know why they did pole dancing again.
    It's only for the intro but don't they remember what happened last time with their legs!

I really do love this soing (though not the intro) but wish AS would do more strong songs again, perhaps it was Kahi that added the strength but she wasn't the only one with strong vocals in their older songs, the rest are just singing softly now. It's odd, still good but they were better with Japanese songs like this imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man I love Shrek!

I'm not very fond of the girl groups you've mentioned, and I have close to 0 knowledge about variety shows (I have a list from you guys with shows to watch), so I can't really contribute to the thread. Sorry Ana!

Don't really like the new AS song either :/ I only like 1 song I've heard from them tho, but I can't remember its name. MV story was something about a girl joining for some dance practice with some guy teaching them.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I...I just...I can't control my excitement.

I went to gems oldest uploaded video in her popular playlists, from her debut at 16
    here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPFb9kkp5bI

The comments...GEM IS COMMENTING! In English! Not the best English but she's so awesome, and she "accidentally deleted" a comment instead of replying to just made a comment replying to it hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh and there is Riv but she doesn't post often enough to say she's here unless she's actually posting xD
    I've been here...I just figured you guys forgot about me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not very fond of the girl groups you've mentioned, and I have close to 0 knowledge about variety shows (I have a list from you guys with shows to watch), so I can't really contribute to the thread. Sorry Ana!
    You don't like ladies code or spica!?!
    Did you try supergirl or no more?
    Don't really like the new AS song either :/ I only like 1 song I've heard from them tho, but I can't remember its name. MV story was something about a girl joining for some dance practice with some guy teaching them.
    That would be Shampoo

And you only like one after school song!?!?! What?
    I feel like I've already given you AS songs before because I've definitely linked lots of them before but just in case here is a list (without links so just youtube them xD), and listen to the one I linked in my above post! Miss futuristic, first

Broken Heart, Virgin, Rambling Girls, Hollywood, Into the night sky, Eyeline, Dilly Dally, Funky man, Timeless, Dressing Room.

And then try some just Kahi, here is my favorite song by her, Roller Coaster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59-f4Rj2cw

And here is her with Son Dam Bi:

If you don't like ANY of that then I don't know what to say
    They have way way more amazing songs than I listed, just tried to list a nice diverse sample

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I've been here...I just figured you guys forgot about me.
    We'd never forget about you!
    But you need to post to be addressed, normally xD

Anyway well you're here, have this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...96301388_n.jpg

And there is rumors of Hyuna making a comeback soon