10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool, hadn't heard SoYou was getting a solo.
    Also she's the one in Sistar who's name I always forget for some reason, so now I won't since she's solo too now

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame on you! She's my #2 favorite Sistar member :3

Longer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHdi9JFcmb0
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    She would be mine too tbh but I don't like sistar enough to remember their names xD
    Only Bora and Hyorin since they get talked about so much and Dasom because she was in that K.Will MV that was amazing

Sistar hasn't released a single song that I loved since So Cool so I did really like Sistar when I first got into K-pop but since then they haven't released anything as good as they used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Excluding Give It To Me I think they've upped their game since So Cool. Loving U is damn great!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it is!

Thanks I tried to make a new one with EXO but I just failed horribly, so I took this one from SM's youtube page ^^

Soon, first song on my last.fm to reach 3 digits will be from.. .. .. EXO!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    No Mercy is an awesome song!

Nice signature BHD :3
    I think you link that every time we mention sistar lol, yea that's their best since so cool but woudn't call it awesome and no MV so doesn't redeem them from their latest singles

- - - Updated - - -

For me, first song to reach three digits on itunes at least looks like it'll either be baby steps(87), Beautiful Strange(85) or I remember(84)

But on last fm the highest is beautiful stranger on 68. There was a few months where it had a problem and wouldn't scrobble and when I fixed it it scrobbled a bunch but I don't think all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing you just missed to type the R at the end of "Beautiful Stranger".. but from which group? I find f(x)'s song named that to be amazing, SNSD's song with the same name is good (obv) but not on the same level.

- - - Updated - - -

hypehypehype
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls' Generation, I think both of those songs are amazing though.
    f(x)s beautiful stranger is currently in fifth place on my itunes with 74 listens, and 4th since I just listed 1,2,3 and 5 is Paparrazi by Girls' Generation on 79

10+ Year Old Account
    Ait, ait!

Paparazzi eh? You just reminded me that I haven't seen that MV in forever, it's tiiime!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

New album
    It's going to take forever.. promised myself to not buy more than $100 worth of albums per month. Considering the complete video collection is that much alone, that's already a month. Next to that I have like 3 other artists on my wish list D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 3 months until christmas, wish for ONLY kpop \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea I only know two of those items (which two should be obvious xD) what are the rest Obake?

- - - Updated - - -

The one next to the one in the left corner, top center, big pink one, is Girls' Generation Paradise in Phuket I believe, which is pretty costly from Ebay since it's sold out and no longer in production anywhere else.
    Yep, it's the Phuket DVD collection. The other things are the fansite photobooks/dvds (top row next to the Phuket DVD is a Taeyeon photobook and next to that is a DVD with a collection of Jessica clips. The bottom from left to right is a photobook of Yoona, two of Tiffany, and Seohyun). Helped my friend get the Jessica DVD and Yoona photobook.

Some of these are almost impossible to find, if they are ever up for sale at all after the initial run :P

Probably won't ever order anything from kpoptown again unless I really have to...shipping is as expensive as CDJapan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    two of Tiffany, and Seohyun

I can't affort those :'(

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post

I can't affort those :'(
    They're even more expensive if they pop up on eBay :P

Damn, I had this feeling SNSD would make a stop at Hong Kong after Singapore. Turns out I was right, but it's on November 9th and not December and December is most likely the time I'd go back, plus I'll be at Blizzcon. I'd gladly give that up and go to HK instead, but airfare is damn expensive.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-11 at 02:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it's the Phuket DVD collection. The other things are the fansite photobooks/dvds (top row next to the Phuket DVD is a Taeyeon photobook and next to that is a DVD with a collection of Jessica clips. The bottom from left to right is a photobook of Yoona, two of Tiffany, and Seohyun). Helped my friend get the Jessica DVD and Yoona photobook.

Some of these are almost impossible to find, if they are ever up for sale at all after the initial run :P
    Sweet stuff Dunno how I feel about buying the fansite photobooks, I mean, I want them but I think I'll rather prioritize other groups' albums.. and then I guess these will be out of stock before I ever get around to adding them to my cart D:

Probably won't ever order anything from kpoptown again unless I really have to...shipping is as expensive as CDJapan.
    The shipping is quite costly I guess, but it's still better than CDJapan since they at least send stuff as gifts so you don't get taxed on it. But yeah, sites like Yesasia with their "Buy for more than X and shipping is free" deals are damn nice.

They're even more expensive if they pop up on eBay :P

Damn, I had this feeling SNSD would make a stop at Hong Kong after Singapore. Turns out I was right, but it's on November 9th and not December and December is most likely the time I'd go back, plus I'll be at Blizzcon. I'd gladly give that up and go to HK instead, but airfare is damn expensive.
    It's like you're made out of money, dude! Spending a lot on SNSD AND going to BlizzCon. WTT.

Top right corner. It's beginning..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Sweet stuff Dunno how I feel about buying the fansite photobooks, I mean, I want them but I think I'll rather prioritize other groups' albums.. and then I guess these will be out of stock before I ever get around to adding them to my cart D:

The shipping is quite costly I guess, but it's still better than CDJapan since they at least send stuff as gifts so you don't get taxed on it. But yeah, sites like Yesasia with their "Buy for more than X and shipping is free" deals are damn nice.

It's like you're made out of money, dude! Spending a lot on SNSD AND going to BlizzCon. WTT.

Top right corner. It's beginning..
    Nah, Blizzcon isn't costing me anything, work perk. ^_^

If the SM Town tour were to hit Beijing in December, I would consider going because if I go back to HK with my family for a few weeks, at least lodging would be free if I stayed with relatives. But, tbh, I really hate going to any parts of mainland China and so does my family and friends lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Really now? :O So what exactly do you do? Journalism/making gaimz?

0 knowledge about mainland China vs not mainland, but with the picture I was more referring to Tasty being in the lineup. ^^ Ah well, saw some old article on AKP about Yoona/Hyoyeon giving them cupcakes at some performance like a year ago so I guess they're not complete outsiders..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    On yesterday's topic :

my top 5 most listened songs on my ipod (i.e not including winamp)
    1)Roly-Poly - T-ara 169 (really didn't expect that much!)
    2)Dream Fighter - Perfume 161
    3)The Good Left Undone - Rise Against 149 (it's not kpop but it's a super awesome song)
    4)Lovey Dovey - T-ara 141
    5)Bo Peep Bo Peep - T-ara 135

I think T-ara was the first kpop group i actually added in my ipod.

Close behind in 8th place is Get Out - AoA, which is rising fast cuz i always listen to it!

And i missed the kpop convention in Montreal last week-end at least there was nobody invited! only fan made groups playing popular songs (EXO so i didn't miss much )

10+ Year Old Account

\o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt