10+ Year Old Account
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm that BoA song is actually really awesome! BoA is one of those artists I've always liked but she doesn't have many songs I love, and some of the ones I do love from her are actually CFs (like this) not her regular songs xD
    But that is much better than I expected from a BoA comeback actually! Although the MV is a bit boring but all her MVs are to me.

Everlasting (both versions) will always be my top BoA song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard that one before, she has a big discography and I've never listened to all of it, and don't really want to since I don't like a lot of her older songs. I've listened to all her new stuff since I started listening to Kpop of course but only really gone back and listened to her bigger hits from the past like hurricane venus/eat you up/energetic.

Just went and listened to it and not really feeling it, I prefer BoAs voice in fast songs like the new one and the CF I linked xD

Eventhough her song Be the One was the first song I heard from her, Everlasting just stuck to me.

I'm more familiar with BoA's older stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eat you up was the first song I heard from her. When I first got into Kpop I went looking to see how far spread it was. So I checked some stuff and found out a song by an artist called BoA was the first (and I think at the time only) song to make it into the US charts, I think it was top 10 but only in the club charts or something like that. It was Eat you up

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Eventhough her song Be the One was the first song I heard from her, Everlasting just stuck to me.

I'm more familiar with BoA's older stuff.
    My favorite song from BoA is:

and one of my favorite faster songs from BoA:

Last edited by obake1; 2014-01-21 at 11:38 AM.

I only know BoA from Hurricane Venus and SMTown Winter CD... I'm so bad with finding new artists :/
    That Hurricane Venus repackage album is on my to-buy list, but moneyz

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Never really liked Hurricane Venus that much, guess one of the reasons I never looked into her more xD
    This new song makes me want to though but with the songs linked, don't think I would like her older stuff as much anyway. My Name is pretty good though.

She just has so much that I don't even know where to start. A bit like Ayumi Hamasaki, but with her I downloaded everything and listened to random tracks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's the same with me. A lot of the artists that have been around a really long time and have heaps of albums I really only listen to their recent stuff, then if I really like them I'll slowly go back an album at a time, but usually don't make it to the beginning.

I like the "Jewel Song" song. I wasn't particularly fond of Hurricane Venus either.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-01-21 at 12:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try the Jewel song.
    Also with Girl's Days huge success in 2013 like this: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...#axzz2qxPhpGoJ
    I wonder if any of the old members (like Jihae who I think was your old favorite Asme?) are kicking them selves over leaving now xD
    Or are just happy they don't have that schedule to deal with!

Jihae Dunno, what would you rather do? Do something you like and have great success or do something you love and be able to live your own life?

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer to that would differ from person to person I think, mine would depend on the success I have with the thing I love xD If not much I'd go with the thing I like

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, sorry I was AFK from thread for a bit. Wasn't much for me to post replies on.

Thanks for PM'ing me the new 4minute song, Anakso. It's really good. Like the new BoA song too!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Their other songs are better imo. Their debut EP is flawless and Growl/Wolf are incredibly catchy! :3 If you want slow songs you might like My Turn to Cry (from the same EP as Miracles in December) and Angel/What is Love from their debut EP
    O ok. I'll give them a listen whenever I remember to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that BoA song was good, i'll check the other songs you guys linked sometimes this week (so much stuff to listen to this morning!)

That Seeya song was surprisingly good... i'm starting to like those slow jazz/rap songs (omg soon i'll start to like boys groups NOOOO)

Jihae might regret leaving GsD... but maybe GsD wouldn't be like they are now if she would have stayed... their music style changed a bit at 4 members compared to 5.

Talking about our fav solo artist : J-Min japanese comeback! with MV and album teaser

AND : AoA dance version!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yes ;-;
    You'd fit right in with the Koreans then