Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    A McDonalds that serves macaroni We totally need more of those.
    I honestly don't think I've been to a McDonalds in about 4 years or so. Probably because I think their fries are awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Most likely a Korea thing. I think a lot of chains in Asia have their own menus and stuff that you don't see here. My cousin in Macau lives across a McDonalds and I'd used to go there at like 3-4 am when I was hungry and you can get stuff like a bowl of macaroni with ham and egg off the breakfast menu.
    If I can somehow find a place near me that makes it, I guess I can give it a try. There is a food court in a korean supermarket near me so I guess there would be a start.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-01-30 at 09:58 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    If I can somehow find a place near me that makes it, I guess I can give it a try. There is a food court in a korean supermarket near me so I guess there would be a start.
    Referring back to the sweet potato latte, it's most likely not real sweet potatoes :P

They probably mix some stuff together and it will smell exactly like a sweet potato and have a faint taste of one too. Apparently Starbucks in the US has some kind of secret menu. I went there with a friend and she ordered a Cap'n Crunch latte...yes, the cereal Cap'n Crunch. It smelled exactly like the cereal and my mind was blown.

10+ Year Old Account
    One by one they're all falling in line! haha xD
    Good on Sunny for starting it

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can't forget about Ed, Edd & Eddy!

also new show: Super Idol Chart Show
    That seems like a must watch!
    Hope it's good

I loved all the shows mentioned xD
    I didn't watch much courage the cowardly dog though, I think that was one of my least favorite shows so I'd only watch it if there was nothing else on but it was still good. Used to love Ed Edd and Eddy.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I honestly don't think I've been to a McDonalds in about 4 years or so. Probably because I think their fries are awful.
    Big tasty with bacon and McFlurry And of course if you need some glasses (1 glass, 2 glasses right, right!?o.O) and are too lazy too cook yourself, when they have a promotion like that.

Referring back to the sweet potato latte, it's most likely not real sweet potatoes :P

They probably mix some stuff together and it will smell exactly like a sweet potato and have a faint taste of one too. Apparently Starbucks in the US has some kind of secret menu. I went there with a friend and she ordered a Cap'n Crunch latte...yes, the cereal Cap'n Crunch. It smelled exactly like the cereal and my mind was blown.
    ... How would anyone find out about what's on the menu then :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The choice of hosts in that show is odd though, I've not seen a show with either of them as hosts so that will be interesting. I hope they're good hosts. I'd love to have seen Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong host it, they're always great together as hosts, but with Leeteuk in the military at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

"among 637 idols" That list!

- - - Updated - - -

And Asme you still didn't vote xD
    Only like a day left now.

Big tasty with bacon and McFlurry And of course if you need some glasses (1 glass, 2 glasses right, right!?o.O) and are too lazy too cook yourself, when they have a promotion like that.
    You just made me really hungry

You're welcome

Oh right, voting. I'll do it at work then At least from tonight on I have free time! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOMMM!!!!! Internship last day tomorrow, today presentation about it D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice.
    By the way why were you interning Asme, is it for uni or to get work experience?

Last phase of the study. To show that you've learned more or less enough to be released on the job market

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see.
    I thought you had left uni or is it a different kind of study or did you re-enroll a bit ago? I remember you went and then stopped.

Uni -> HBO -> MBO. Not sure what the US/Aus versions of this are called. I think uni=uni and HBO ~ college for the US. Not sure what MBO would translate to.

- - - Updated - - -

MBO level 1 -4, 4 levels of education. Level 1 gets you jobs like street sweeper Level can get you a nice job.

- - - Updated - - -

Silly, why do people just delete posts while I'm writing

I might be misinterpreting wiki, but it sounds to me like MBO = bachelor's and HBO = master's. I could be completely wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bout that. I didn't think it was necessary to post the entire thing from wiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 4 can get you a nice job you mean?

And I actually have no idea what the difference between uni and college is in America, I thought uni and college were two names for the same thing there. Here college=high school, two names for the same thing really.

Then there is Tafe that you do after High School, might be similar to HBO, you do certificates there of varying levels but it isn't as good as uni.

So you're doing a HBO?

MBO

Elementary school -> Middle school. That's what everybody does. After that you can choose between MBO, HBO, uni. HBO would be high school I think then. MBO is between Middle and High school then.

- - - Updated - - -

Went from uni -> HBO -> MBO Only step down now is no education anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    What age does Middle School go to and does either MBO or HBO end at 18ish.
    That's the age everyone goes to here (well it's 17 in Australia but 18 in US/NZ/UK, we're just odd) so if something ends at 18 I'd guess that is highschool, unless your system is different so nothing ends at 18.

Can you go straight from middle school --> Uni? Or would you have to go middle school -> HBO --> Uni?

- - - Updated - - -

Went from uni -> HBO -> MBO Only step down now is no education anymore.
    Ah I see
    You went from HBO to an MBO?

Pre-school: 2-4
    Elementary: 4-12
    Middle: 12-16/18 (depending on level of education, VMBO (pre-MBO) 16, HAVO (pre-HBO) 17, VWO (pre-WO/uni) 18)
    MBO 16-18/20 depending on level.
    HBO 17-21
    uni 18-22/24 depending on study.

Those would be the avg ages.

That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see.

It seems uni = uni, HBO = Tafe and MB0 is an extra thing we don't have, I think. Or MBO=Tafe and HVO is an extra thing we don't have.

I could make a nice diagram tonight if you want ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I think your list there covered it well

- - - Updated - - -

Also where has BHD been lately. Just finished episode 3 of RM but he's not been around much :<