10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, Crystal is one of my favorites! Although that doesn't say much, as I despise the whole dual battle thing they have going on since gen 3 But still, great game \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Dual battle?
    I have 151 Pokemon in Red, 251 in Gold (missing Kabuto, but I don't want to start over in Red and lose my Mew) and Crystal I just played because it's Pokemon and thus had to be played.

10+ Year Old Account
    You fight with two pokemon out at the same time. Incredibly annoying feature.

Nice. When I played a lot, as in when I was younger, I just replayed them over and over and cloned the hell out of rare candies and traded pokemon with friends so we all sat with like 10 out of each legendary. How any of my friends at that age figured out how to get mew or celebi is beyond me though o.o

Beat gym #16 just now, so I only have Red left for the game to be officially over I guess. But I want to stay and get more pokemon! Kinda rushed through the game but after getting Suicune and Raikou I got the urge to get everything. No idea if glitching to get to Celebi works on the emulator but I probably won't try it anyway.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Crystal? I remember playing that a long time ago. Idk if I still have the cartridge anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so happy when I found my pokemon games when I was looking through the garage back before I moved. My GBA doesn't work anymore so playing Crystal on an actual game boy is ruled out, but Silver and Red are good to go as my game boy pocket is still running!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I actually won Celebi in an official Nintendo Netherlands contest Did have to sent in my cartridge, so I couldn't play for a few weeks, but it was worth it!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone invent something so I never have to sleep anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? That's bloody awesome! Wish I knew if there were any contests like that in Sweden back then.

WTB never-sleep-again pills. I'd finally have time to study programming on my own, now all my time has to go to the current project. Gotta learn and use that knowledge at the same time now ;_;

..and you can tell I'm hard at work by playing pokemon and talking about pokemon. But I'm taking this time from my sleeping time, so it's cool!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't have any classes Tuesday mornings, so I always plan to get out of bed early and do something and take a glorious morning shower. Always prefer to take a shower in the morning, instead of the evening. But then I wake up 10 minutes before I have to go, just like every morning -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I feel you ^^ If I'm lucky I get out early enough to drink some coffee, but I always have to shower on evenings. Kinda sucky apartment layout though, my roomie has the bathroom with the only shower inside his room. Always feel like I'm barging in whenever I go for a shower :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Anak. I took the songs from the tour CD and put them in my playlist, now I can listen to naengmyeon more often
    Awesome \o/
    I got most of their tour songs on my phone from youtube, got two versions of Naengmyun, one with all of them and one with Jessica/Myungsoo

Also, I feel lonely here
    Now you know how I feel half the time! xD

wut. Someone didn't think that through
    Have to shower in the evening because I just forget to get out of bed until it's almost too late :/ Past half year at internship I could get out of bed at 8, now I'm back at school and have to leave at 8. So used to getting up at 8, that I still do. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Now you know how I feel half the time! xD
    Ye

Watch the Into The New World vid I linked if you haven't already!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any classes Tuesday mornings, so I always plan to get out of bed early and do something and take a glorious morning shower. Always prefer to take a shower in the morning, instead of the evening. But then I wake up 10 minutes before I have to go, just like every morning -_-
    Exactly what happened to me yesterday! Didn't have to leave until 12:30 so wanted to get up around 8 and have a nice morning but got up t 12:10 D:

Today I have no classes but work just called me in so now I have a full day of work which is nice because I need the money at least!

- - - Updated - - -

Watch the Into The New World vid I linked if you haven't already!
    Ha watching now! That beginning!

10+ Year Old Account
    wut. Someone didn't think that through
    Have to shower in the evening because I just forget to get out of bed until it's almost too late :/ Past half year at internship I could get out of bed at 8, now I'm back at school and have to leave at 8. So used to getting up at 8, that I still do. D:
    I never have a lecture before 10, so that's nice. But I go to bed so late I barely get any sleep anyway ><

Going to uni every day including weekends + not coming home until around 8 pm ever, so I'm hyped as fuck about getting this game finished. Expect it to show up here in around 5 weeks! Just got through the alpha stage so we have a functional game as we speak, yay~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/elDBmgK.jpg[IMG]

now just need boms
    Pretty please be of the same quality as I Am The Best or I Hate You, that would make my spring season!

Off to bed now, good night to the normal people and good morning/day to you anak ;>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Good Morning BHD and Night

Go go BHD

Now that we're talking about this anyway, do you also have the problem that you don't wake up from your alarm if you don't have to? Also have the problem that I get used to alarms, so I don't wake up at all anymore after using the same alarm for too long...

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make an alarm that does random sounds!

You misunderstand. We don't need random sound alarms, we need never sleep again pills.

Yea, time to sleep. Goodnight! Hope I do wake up earlier this time..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer to have 4hrs sleeping pills, night can be so long if you have nothing to do and you don't sleep!

Plus... sleeping is so fun i don't want to get rid of it entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Heard this is another fan made SNSD video : (LOL at the "IN THE GALAXY!!!!!" part)

And the "Ain't gonna fool my twice!"
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2014-02-25 at 03:47 AM.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SNSD/comment...member_emblem/

Guess there is a MrMr shirt now. Apparently one is being worked on with hangul. Looks like you can get them in a variety of colors too.

- - - Updated - - -

Those 2 videos Kag
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-02-25 at 04:17 AM.