The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Are the hateful comments solely based on that guy with a picture of her in h is wallet or were there other things too?
    That's sad :<
    I think the stuff lately has to do with her and Choiza, but there's also the standard hate from netizens, i.e. useless member, contributes nothing, lazy attitude, etc. Maybe the whole Choiza thing was the breaking point...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always thought of Sulli more as F(x)s Yoona than their Dasom, since I've seen articles talking about how pretty she is and she is their visual member.

Also just got the biggest shock of my life when I looked up a sister profile to check to see what Dasom actually is and she is "the face of the group" wut. Other than that she's just a vocalist and maknae.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this site has a member bias vote and Dasom is higher up than Soyou

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I've always thought of Sulli more as F(x)s Yoona than their Dasom, since I've seen articles talking about how pretty she is and she is their visual member.
    Yeah, but I think there's lots of comments about how that's all she really brings and nothing else. Kind of sucks when you're looking at it from their perspective and the general public just rags on them non-stop. Guess you just need some super thick skin for that idol life :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever since I first got into fx I've always noticed a lot of hating on Sulli. At first it was mostly about how she was the visual but wasn't the prettiest one. As of late that has transferred to her live performances being "sloppy". On top of all that we have the "controversy" where Sulli was filmed cursing in chinese at some baseball game, and then the pictures of her on a date (including pics of "the morning after"). Choiza having her picture in his wallet was probably the breaking point.

Anakso, I think groups take into consideration which member is most likely to get into acting, and name that member the visual. Yoona/Sulli/Minho/Siwon for example are all actors/actresses. They probably put Dasom in the group more for her ability to get people into the group via acting appearances than for her ability to sing.

Yeah I don't get how little people care for Soyou, she's a solid singer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Sulli :<
    Hope she returns soon and doesn't stay gone forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny when people say "but she isn't the prettiest" well according to who? because everybody have their own preferences so she might be the prettiest for others. Plus i'm sure Koreans don't have the same pretty standards as Europeans or Muricans.

TL;DR : Beauty is subjective.

That new ONE OK ROCK single is good, hoped for something better though after a year. Not as great as Clock Strikes or 完全感覚Dreamer, but it'll do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    That new ONE OK ROCK single is good, hoped for something better though after a year. Not as great as Clock Strikes or 完全感覚Dreamer, but it'll do.
    Can't wait to hear the other 2 songs in that album

01 Mighty Long Fall (※映画『るろうに剣心 京都*火編』主題歌)
    02 Decision (※映画『FOOL COOL ROCK! ONE OK ROCK DOCUMENTARY FILM』主題歌)
    03 Pieces of Me
    2nd seems to be (part of) a documentary.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't even know NU'EST released an album 2 weeks ago
    Hope it has more songs like FACE.

- - - Updated - - -

Phantasmagoria - Kyousoukyoku ~Cruel Crucible~
    Valluna - アイシア
    Diaura - カオスプレイ (Chaos Play)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, I just discovered this Japanese band who has two vocalists (female and male) and they really complement each other! She is somewhat of a doll with little to no expressions on her face (damn cute as well) and he's quite the wacky businessman going crazy with a lot of emotion. They're called "アーバンギャルド" or UrbanGarde in English. I initially read the katakana as Avantgarde though (can you blame me? :P) xd

In any case, I've been browsing them a bit on Youtube and I'm totally hooked on this song 自撮入門 (jisatsu nyuumon) and it's been on repeat for a few hours lol.

I personally also liked this one a lot:

Hope someone enjoys them as much as I do xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Taemin solo debut inc

next step: remove him from SHINee

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I personally also liked this one a lot:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-eRDB3DXqU

Hope someone enjoys them as much as I do xd
    I remember this being posted a few months ago. Start is a bit meh, but turns out great after that.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zYElHgeoA&hd=1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrSg3_OpR0Y
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2014-07-25 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda liked their mini, as well as the debut MV. I was hoping for something more upbeat though..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Taemin solo debut inc

next step: remove him from SHINee
    Well, it's either SHINee or SNSD who are next to lose a member. So, why not Taemin? Would cause enough drama, that's for sure. #survivorsmtown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Well, it's either SHINee or SNSD who are next to lose a member. So, why not Taemin? Would cause enough drama, that's for sure. #survivorsmtown
    I'd rather have BoA lose a member than SNSD

Noooo, not SNSD They always said it would be everyone or no one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this being posted a few months ago. Start is a bit meh, but turns out great after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I just joined this thread so I probably missed that xd

Also thanks for sharing that video, really love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Sorry I just joined this thread so I probably missed that xd

Also thanks for sharing that video, really love it <3
    Oh, don't worry, happens all the time. Some songs just can't be linked enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'd rather have BoA lose a member than SNSD
    Oh, right, forgot. BoA is also on the list of acts capable of losing a member. I would imagine that it's BoA's amazing Hollywood career that'll take her away from SM. I mean, that one movie she was in? Oscar material.

Noooo, not SNSD They always said it would be everyone or no one.
    It's gonna happen one day. Yoona will become a full-time kdrama actor. Yuri will be hitting the big screen. Tiffany will attempt a solo career in the US under will.i.am's watchful eyes. Seohyun will become the live-stage musical superstar we all expect her to be. Sunny will become the new Shindong and host every single show on tv and radio. Hyoyeon will get married and have children. Or go to jail. Or both. Sooyoung will become a comedienne and do variety TV. Jessica will pair up with her sister for a new duo (rip f(x)), but not under SM. Taeyeon will be the only one who stays. She will enter an awkward phase around her thirties where she'll do some sort of weird dubstep/rock thing where she raps. She'll eventually grow old and only sing OST Ballads and the occasional duet with Bacon...

Hyoyeon will get married and have children.
    Not a professional dancer?