10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on which songs you listen, i can't stand most mandarin/cantonese songs, except a few from her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you actually riv, not a big fan of mandarin or Cantonese for music normally but there can be exceptions, and GEM is an exception. Her voice is just too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    prepare your barf bags
    *bag equipped*

Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cantonese music is ok for the most part. I can understand most of it, but there's only a few singers I actually listen to or they're theme/sub themes from TV dramas. Other than that, most music originating from HK/China is bad in most recent years. Tbh, the whole genre is pretty meh in general and there's nothing really exciting or fresh artist or concept wise. No one outside of HK/China really pays attention to Cpop like J and Kpop imo.

Looks like someone posted a set list from the SMTOWN tour yesterday...consists of 67 total performances. Should be worth it if I can manage to go to one :P

oops in my other post I said I loved GEM's fantasy, but I was wrong, it was actually Jolin Tsai's song. Though i still like GEM.

Now this song is all levels of flawless.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Looks like someone posted a set list from the SMTOWN tour yesterday...consists of 67 total performances. Should be worth it if I can manage to go to one :P
    Damn. That's like 4-5 hours, right? Should prepare a looot of water.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMTown_...ur_IV#Set_list

Is this set list going to be the same for every stop on the tour?

I don't know why Kyungsoo is in the title of that video when its FTTS, D.O and Ryeowook.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-08-16 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyungsoo = D.O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    *bag equipped*
    It's really not that bad. I could get really into the song. The choreo is kinda good. I want the sparkle jacket.

It kinda suffers from the same issue as Hyomin's 'Nice Body'. Not that it's being horribly offensive, but that it's being performed by someone who doesn't have enough personality or appeal to carry a solo.

Kyungsoo = D.O
    Shows how much I know about EXO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I equipped my barf bag before actually listening, it was surprisingly decent. But like Henry's solo stuff I find to be very forgettable.

Who else in SHINee do you think is solo material? The only one with a very explosive personality is Key, but he got his duo stuff. Jonghyun and Onew certainly has the voices for it, but idk. Most of them seem to lay very low when they're not promoting.. Honestly I don't really think anyone in that group could do very well solo :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Silly you. Always give music a chance. Unless it's Apink, then ignore it.

I'd honestly say that Jonghyun would be the best bet out of the SHINee members for someone who could carry a solo. I mean, he's the most active member when it comes to interviews and shows, he's the best singer, he writes and produces his own songs and he's one of the best dancers in the group. He could totally pull it off.

I could see Onew doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with Apink?

Deleted
    I dunno, Pants, you should probably ask Ana where my hatred for Apink stems from. He more or less caused. By constantly linking... that one song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Silly you. Always give music a chance. Unless it's Apink, then ignore it.

I'd honestly say that Jonghyun would be the best bet out of the SHINee members for someone who could carry a solo. I mean, he's the most active member when it comes to interviews and shows, he's the best singer, he writes and produces his own songs and he's one of the best dancers in the group. He could totally pull it off.
    I tend to forget that Jonghyun actually writes songs. That's pretty cool considering he's in SM. But one of the best dancers? I'd rank him below Taemin and Key, so he's right in the middle.

Then of course we have solo artists who aren't very good dancers, like IU. I could see Onew doing music closer to her style than Taemin's.

Seriously guys watch the drama that Onew song is from. The plot is pretty meh but it's so incredibly heartwarming! Every single character is so adorable ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Oh, that song.
    *Shudder*

I tend to forget that Jonghyun actually writes songs. That's pretty cool considering he's in SM. But one of the best dancers? I'd rank him below Taemin and Key, so he's right in the middle.
    Whether Key or Jonghyun is the better dancer is debatable. Also, how could you forget? He wrote 'Symptoms' which is, like, the best song from the Everybody album.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red
    Then of course we have solo artists who aren't very good dancers, like IU. I could see Onew doing music closer to her style than Taemin's.
    I feel like The Onew Effect kinda prevents Onew from ever going solo outside of OSTs.

Also, I kinda want Key to release a solo album where he sings old folk songs. Kinda like this. His voice is hella soothing.

I dunno, Pants, you should probably ask Ana where my hatred for Apink stems from. He more or less caused. By constantly linking... that one song.
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Oh, that song.
    Well now I want to know what that song is.

__

I really love this piece of music. Found it while playing the game. I think the creator of the game is Korean, since I see stuff like kimbap and kimchi in the game.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Well now I want to know what that song is.
    SONG. There you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether Key or Jonghyun is the better dancer is debatable. Also, how could you forget? He wrote 'Symptoms' which is, like, the best song from the Everybody album.
    I rarely listen to Everybody. The dance for the title song is great, but having released two outstanding albums before that very same year I was really disappointed by that entire thing. It just wasn't up to par with the standards they set.

Also, I kinda want Key to release a solo album where he sings old folk songs. Kinda like this. His voice is hella soothing.
    Now that would actually be really cool
    Cave Cave Deus Videt