10+ Year Old Account
    Another new song on the album it looks like
    "Title to be determined"

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh god, also $120+ for the BD box D:
    Good thing I'm working fulltime now

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, the normal BD version is on Yesasia, but the BD-box thing isn't yet for BABYMETAL.
    The box thing for BABYMETAL is $120? Where do you see this?

- - - Updated - - -

I see it for 17,064 yen (roughly $159 USD). I hope the box thing isn't exclusively sold on the asmart website the video links to. The 2 t-shirts look cool though.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-09-12 at 01:29 PM.

Ow, I meant €120. Not sure if I'm going to get it, it's a lot of money, haven't even spent that much on a single GG product.

10+ Year Old Account

Pre-released song "Whisper", so it's not the title track.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Pretty good song.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Ow, I meant €120. Not sure if I'm going to get it, it's a lot of money, haven't even spent that much on a single GG product.
    I may just get the regular blu-ray one (only $81 on yesasia). Same release day as the Jasmine best album so I guess I can just get both. rip wallet .

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it! I really can't wait for their album

Deleted
    Sounds very Ariana Grande-esque. I like it, but I don't love it. It's not exactly exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a slower track so I have a feeling it would be better in the context of the full album but yea, still makes me hyped for the album

Deleted
    God, I hate Luinda Thomson with a vengeance. Maybe I should stop using Dramafever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay you're going to have to explain that last post for me Pistol!

- - - Updated - - -

Seungri got in a car accident too but no seriously injuries and now a GOT7 member has been in a car crash.
    I know Korea has a lot of car crashes but seriously 3 in this short time span wtf. They need to fix their damn road rules!

- - - Updated - - -

Now this is how you OST!

Deleted
    I was watching a drama on Dramafever, and they have commercials if you haven't pruchased their premium feature. Except it isn't really commercials, just an interview with fucking Luinda Thomson telling us the benefits of the premium service. So, like, you're watching this really intense, tear-jerky moment in a drama, and suddenly: "Hi, I'm Luinda Thomson - make-up artist and stay at home mom. Get premium! :3"
    What makes matters worse is that her voice is hella annoying. All shrill and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Now this is how you OST!
    Man, I really love OC.

10+ Year Old Account
    .........she hot?

And lol that sucks. Glad I don't watch dramas! Variety show sites don't have that

10+ Year Old Account
    Download dramas

win at life
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    No, she really isn't hot.

And Ana, you should totally watch dramas. Some of them are really good. The last couple of days I've watched both of Gyuri's dramas, and now I'm onto The Heirs. Which is great, even if it's got one of the shittiest OSTs ever.

I can't be bothered to download stuff, BHD. I'd rather just stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I greatly enjoyed The Heirs! I don't even remember the OST, maybe it was *that* bad..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    movies are better, you don't have to sit through the 30 minutes of nothing in every episode! also ew streaming sucks
    you mean those things that takes 30 hour plots and cram them into 1½ hours? noty!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I greatly enjoyed The Heirs! I don't even remember the OST, maybe it was *that* bad..
    Every single time something romantic happens, you get either "Love is a Feeling" or "Love is the Moment". They are both horribly corny, and with painful engrish. It's bad.

also ew streaming sucks
    Streaming is fine, watchu on about? It's not like k-dramas are these cinematographic masterpieces that would be ruined when not in 1080p. I don't have the patience to fill my PC with stuff I'll watch once and then never think about again.

it's more like the opposite, 1½ hour plots stretched into 30 hours!
    I really don't agree with this. Dramas generally have a much stronger emotional build up than movies do. Relationships in movies always seem either forced or built on something preestablished. That could be because I really like seeing good characterizations and smart character progression. Simply getting from plotpoint A to plotpoint B isn't as important as what happens on the way there.

Sera's video from last week:

And her most recent one:

10+ Year Old Account
    T-ara changed their choreography for Sugar Free No clue why, but it looks better during the dance break in the beginning. Not sure about the chorus.

Suju 5th win this week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Streaming is fine, watchu on about? It's not like k-dramas are these cinematographic masterpieces that would be ruined when not in 1080p. I don't have the patience to fill my PC with stuff I'll watch once and then never think about again.
    Kinda glanced over this one yesterday. I usually download my k-drama, but not my anime (cba to download 1 ep every week instead of a bulk like k-drama since I never watch airing dramas). But I delete 9 out of 10 series/movies I download. Few things I've seen have any value in rewatching (Was fun trying to spot the hints in Fight Club on watch #2). I think the main reason behind downloading dramas is because the episodes are so long, I can't be arsed to stream that, especially not if there's site interruptions trying to make me spend money.

- - - Updated - - -

I like to watch everything in the highest quality possible

as for the dramas idk, I don't I really like too much romance so maybe most of them just aren't for me
    I tend to prefer romance over action/thriller. My teacher in game design told me by the end of the course he would have ruined every book and movie ever, and the bastard was right. At least in romance it's so lovey-dovey I don't really care about the plot, I just enjoy the ride
    Cave Cave Deus Videt