10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Didn't you have a short list of girl groups you like not just 4minute?
    There's a few girl groups who I like because I generally like their songs, but never got into loving them the way I did with 4minute.

I like BEG, f(x), Red Velvet, AoA, EXID, miss A and 2ne1. To a lesser extent some T-ara and SNSD, but I can't really think of others outside of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://misskpop.weebly.com/oh-my-girl-profile.html for some quick info about each member Haven't double-checked with anything so some things might be incorrect.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see, good list! I didn't know Miss A and EXID were on it but the rest I did I think

So I guess Oh My Girl will have to release a few more hits for you to add them to the list heh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    http://misskpop.weebly.com/oh-my-girl-profile.html for some quick info about each member Haven't double-checked with anything so some things might be incorrect.
    ..........................every damn time!

The girl I was thinking of making my bias (Park Bo Young look-a-like who is apparently Arin) is 16 ;-;

Anak, do you like the Halloween event so far?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was a given they'd be on it since we were talking about them. Haha.

Anyways, I haven't really liked a lot of the other rookie girl groups lately. Lovelyz, Gfriend, April, DIA, probably a few I'm just forgetting completely...have done nothing for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Anak, do you like the Halloween event so far?
    Yea it's good so far! Got my haunted house thing, about 3/4s of the way to upgrading the campfire. Are you liking it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I thought it was a given they'd be on it since we were talking about them. Haha.

Anyways, I haven't really liked a lot of the other rookie girl groups lately. Lovelyz, Gfriend, April, DIA, probably a few I'm just forgetting completely...have done nothing for me.
    Oh cool!
    And yea I see that, those are definitely all groups aimed more at girl group fans I didn't like Lovelyz or Gfriend until their most recent song, April I love from their debut which is all they have so far anyway, DIA I'm not really into either tbh. Kinda boring debut but maybe they'll release better songs later. Those are probably the only big new debuts recently, oh and Sonamoo did you like them? Other than that groups like Melody Day etc aren't that popular anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have thought that the promotion companies might try to "aim" some of these girl groups towards getting some female fans as well since the girl groups who tend to be popular are the ones that get the female fans as well as the male fans. Teen girl fan base too strong. Sonamoo didn't do anything to stand out. I think I mentioned before a lot of girl groups sound very similar to each other to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they did, Sonamoos two songs are totally different from one another too so they sound different even from them selves!

And yea female fans can be girl group fans too though, so it's not only male fans they're aiming at just I feel people that mostly like boy groups aren't going to like groups like GFriend or Lovelyz. A large portion of the sone community though when I used to post in Soshified were girls and they liked a lot of girl groups too so it's not just a guy thing

Yea it's good so far! Got my haunted house thing, about 3/4s of the way to upgrading the campfire. Are you liking it?
    So far, yes. Made a mistake and now I'm getting snakes instead of zombies, so upgrading the campfire is going nowhere for the next two hours while Marvin is on a mission .

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you missed my point. We already know how much more popular boy groups are than girl groups are, from charts and stuff that have been linked in thread and discussed before. This was attributed to there just being a lot more female kpop fans than male kpop fans. I wasn't saying that females aren't fans of girl groups, I was saying that the most popular girl groups are the ones who have a lot of female and male fans.

The most popular girl groups have a ton of female fans, like SNSD, 2ne1, 4minute, Wonder Girls (I forgot them on my list!!)...they all do. Actually, I think f(x) does too, largely based on the fact that pretty much everyone LOVES Amber.

I saw someone making a comment when asked about the gender ratio at the Big Bang concerts on the US tour saying it was like 3/5 female and 2/5 male, so Big Bang has a lot of male fans too. The most popular groups have a good balance of both genders of fans. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So far, yes. Made a mistake and now I'm getting snakes instead of zombies, so upgrading the campfire is going nowhere for the next two hours while Marvin is on a mission .
    I did the exact same thing, was stuck with snakes for ages. At least I got closer to the snake egg reward which I think is a different looking haunted house. Back to zombies now though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I think you missed my point. We already know how much more popular boy groups are than girl groups are, from charts and stuff that have been linked in thread and discussed before. This was attributed to there just being a lot more female kpop fans than male kpop fans. I wasn't saying that females aren't fans of girl groups, I was saying that the most popular girl groups are the ones who have a lot of female and male fans.

The most popular girl groups have a ton of female fans, like SNSD, 2ne1, 4minute, Wonder Girls (I forgot them on my list!!)...they all do. Actually, I think f(x) does too, largely based on the fact that pretty much everyone LOVES Amber.

I saw someone making a comment when asked about the gender ratio at the Big Bang concerts on the US tour saying it was like 3/5 female and 2/5 male, so Big Bang has a lot of male fans too. The most popular groups have a good balance of both genders of fans. :P
    Yea true. Still what I meant was that a group like G-Friend isn't likely to have any fans that have a short list of girl groups they like, like your self If you like G-Friend you probably like a lot of girl groups xD

But yea, boy groups are much more popular, I think there must in general be more people that like boy groups and not girl groups compared to the other way around. I like girl groups more than boy groups, but I still like a lot of boy groups!

I did the exact same thing, was stuck with snakes for ages. At least I got closer to the snake egg reward which I think is a different looking haunted house. Back to zombies now though.
    The one for 500 eggs? Same as last year. I want that Impossible Tower At 213/300 brains for the Spooky Grove so far, 135/200 zombies tapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I guess I didn't get it last year, I'd like the impossible tower too though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear Super Show was 8/10 girls and 2/10 guys. Maybe even 9v1. It was hilarious when they asked guys to scream and then girls. The girl shout was so loud it hurt my ears. But yeah their popularity seem to be dwindling since somewhere before MAMACITA </3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been to a concert but yea I'd expect there to be more girls than guys at most any Kpop concert. Apart from maybe Stellar

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been to a concert but yea I'd expect there to be more girls than guys at most any Kpop concert. Apart from maybe Stellar
    I'd expect Girl's Day, EXID and Sistar to have many male fans as well.

Apparently some of my favorite artists have been rather busy! Beenzino is dropping his first full-length album tomorrow, Zion.T is dropping a digital single on the 12th (album following, I think), and Jay Park has recorded another MV starring HyunA (also dropping an album soonish). The hype cannot be contained! \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    EXID probably do, not sure about Girls'n Day I'm sure they have plenty of female fans. I'd actually expect more female fans of Sistar tbh, could be wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    and Jay Park has recorded another MV starring HyunA (also dropping an album soonish). The hype cannot be contained! \o/
    Nooooooooooooo! I'll have to watch that one D: and I might like it because of Hyuna depending how much of the song she is!

10+ Year Old Account
    She's only starring as the female lead in the MV, she's not in the actual song. Have no fear, you can still dislike Jay God Park all you want!

- - - Updated - - -

One group that CERTAINLY has more male fans is Bambino

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...hout-a-license YG seems to be in a bit of trouble, although he can probably just throw money at the problem
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha yea Bambino definitely

He can probably buy his way out of that yea but how does that even happen? One of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea, did he think no one would notice? I remember when AKP reported on him doing the construction a while back and like...clearly people noticed but he's just like na no need for permits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he let someone else be in charge of it and thought they got the permit and then they thought he got the permit.. or maybe he's just an idiot. As long as whoever built it made sure it won't make the whole building crumble I don't really see why he should get anything but a fine, but it's pretty funny that in the midst of all the "let us charge people for saejegi!!" he himself got charged for but for something unrelated.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you listened to OMGirl's mini? Overall I quite like (title song is by far the best) but Round About sounds a whole lot like an SNSD song from a few years ago.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt