Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Passed cosmos first week to my friend who is a shadowpriest ! havent seen it ever since ! heroic/normal or lfr. FML

Used a coin last night on Heroic Sha and got the 1 handed weapon! On the other hand, I've used a coin on H Wind Lord 5 times for prot gloves......3/5 times I've gotten terrible haste boots and the other 2 times I've gotten gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    People QQ about sha touched but I have yet to get my 2 piece.
    Well, I'd gladly trade with you any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    Been running Terrace on my warrior since it came out; still haven't gotten the axe. I have the 1h sword, but no axe.

The worst part is I KNOW that once I get my upgrade for finishing the 5.1 legendary chain (which at my rate will probably be when 5.2 hits), the damn axe will drop. :/
    Exactly..... and in 5.2 the axe will be worst then the ToT weapons.. Oh well i guess...

Conqueror tokens dont exist in my raid. All the hybrids on the other tokens have 4pc for at least 2 of there specs and are closing in on all 3. Paladin tank 0/4, SP 1/4 (from a coin), holy paladin 2/4.

I have a raid leader who likes to switch toons on a whim. When he does that, he takes all the gear that's an upgrade for him, regardless of how long another player has been raiding on their toon or waiting for an item drop. He reasons that it's a "bigger upgrade" for him. In this way, he's be able to gear three toons before any of us have been able to fully gear one. It gets annoying halfway through an expansion. On top of this, my guild is completely uninterested in doing heroic modes or challenge dungeons.

My spouse got two world epic drops in one week while doing dailies. Meanwhile, I've only receive one shard for the Alani mount, and it's on an alt I barely play. I'm looking forward to those being BOA, but if I can't get more than that one, it doesn't do me much good.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I have a raid leader who likes to switch toons on a whim. When he does that, he takes all the gear that's an upgrade for him, regardless of how long another player has been raiding on their toon or waiting for an item drop. He reasons that it's a "bigger upgrade" for him. In this way, he's be able to gear three toons before any of us have been able to fully gear one. It gets annoying halfway through an expansion. On top of this, my guild is completely uninterested in doing heroic modes or challenge dungeons.
    Sounds like it's time to find a new guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good week for me. All 3 coin rolls gave me loot on my Paladin.

-Scimitar of 7 Stars off Normal Amber Shaper
    -Conqueror's Chest off Normal Empress
    -Shin'ka off LFR Sha of Fear

But of course I have to only have this kind of luck less than a month away from the next patch @.@
    Weeks before this I had only gold or loot that I already have -.-
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    No epic healer weapons (nor the shield) seem to exist in my version of MoP. I've been running LFR about 10 resets, normals some 2-5 resets depending on boss, have used few dozen charms, no weapon. Seen Loshan drop twice from normal mode, but passed on both occasions to dps who had been trying for it long time.

Also been running Jade Temple in desperation almost every day for two weeks or so, no drop. Even if the weapon did drop, some dps or tank would probably win it. Guess I'm stuck with Carapace Breaker. Sha-gem has been sitting in the bank for a good month or so. Feels bad.

E: Then again my mage alt got almost every possible loot from MSV LFR in first two resets. RNG is RNG.
    Last edited by mmoc7476e5f4f7; 2013-02-16 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Got the helm from HC garalon finally :x Still waiting on 4 set + sha MH from tsulong

Deleted
    Using blue weapon for 3.5 months, until January 29.
    Fucking 79 rolls before ANY sort of epic ranged weapon was seen. Legendary shit banked for many many weeks, first the gem, next the eye.

10-man loot RNG has to end. Especially on TIERTOKEN bosses with ONE regular item slot, out of possible 8-15. One piece can easily not drop for many months, essentially you won't see it in relevant content.