Trying to post in computer forums.

Keep getting

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

I have nothing even close to a link, image, or video in my post.

Help?

I have tried completely re-writing the post using no copy paste or anything and still keeps giving me an error

Sounds odd. All I can add is that you most have done 10 postes before you can link images on MMO-champion.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Try posting less "gibberish". Part numbers and such like that (motherboard names, ram, video cards, etc) can also be seen as "links" or spam sometimes. If you cut those out it should let you post
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I did have a lot of "gibberish" lol Ill give that a shot thanks

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 08:16 PM ----------

I am getting mid 20s-30s FPS just using the standard WoW good-high slider bar for visual settings.
    Specs:
    i7-2760QM CPU 2.40GHz
    64 bit Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
    8 GB DDR3 1337 RAM SOON TO BE 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Performance
    120 GB Corsair Force GT SSD
    GeForce GTX 570M 1.5GB Driver Version 310.7 (says latest update when I update) DirectX Support 11.1
    Total available graphics memory 4095 MB Dedicated video memory 1536 MB

As you can see this is a really good system, LAPTOP btw, and I should be able to play on ultra and get mid 30's and 40's FPS at least but am still stuck with mostly good and fair settings and still getting crap fps. This is with and without addons, in 32 and 64 bit, and directx 9 and 11.
    I have tried many different fixes and such for video settings that I have read on these forums and others and the only one that has made a difference is turning view distance to low, which gained me 5-6 fps. But it looks like crap and I didnt buy a high end laptop to look like crap!
    Only other thing I have read is that WoW is a more processor oriented game and so is the 2.4Ghz too low to get the best from my system? Should I overclock it, and if so does anyone have any tips, recommendations, or guides? Or is it better to just buy a new, better CPU?
    Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 08:16 PM ----------

hahaha wow I took out the Intel(R) Core(TM) from in front of the i7 part and now it works some link ><