Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    you should make him a gift and wrap it into paper so he can rip it.. my dog really liked it :3

15+ Year Old Account
    I have made it my goal this year to get a dog and there is only one breed for me the Corgsky they are just so gosh darn cute

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

A blanket dog!

I'm currently holed up in my room eating some chicken. I have put up a few defences the main one being my large washing up basket. Currently my dog is standing up and rocking my washing up basket in hopes of destroying my large portcullis into my room (door) in order to breach my keep. How do I escape? What do???????????????????????????? Is all hope lost?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I'm currently holed up in my room eating some chicken. I have put up a few defences the main one being my large washing up basket. Currently my dog is standing up and rocking my washing up basket in hopes of destroying my large portcullis into my room (door) in order to breach my keep. How do I escape? What do???????????????????????????? Is all hope lost?
    'Fraid so.... throw the chicken and run imo