Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Above poster beat me to it. It apparantly dropped today which makes me wonder if the restarts were a silent hotfix for the mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    Above poster beat me to it. It apparantly dropped today which makes me wonder if the restarts were a silent hotfix for the mounts.
    Indeed, I'm almost sure the EU realm restarts at 5am probably fixed this issue. Seems a bit like a coincident if not, we'll never know!

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure a person on our realm has it for quite a while, will post his armory when I see him again.

Hey there, I literally just made this account to post some proof I've found

(Sadly I'm not allowed to post links, but if you go to the EU armory and search for "Heteroscodra", a mage on Kor'gall and look on his/her mounts)

As you can see this person DOES have the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, though I don't know when or where he/she got it:/ It is said he/she got it from using a Elder coin for the bonus roll.

Edit: Just noticed that Relis had already posted a link of the mage I am talking about ;P

i am certain rivendares charger is not existing aswell.. because i haven't seen it yet! Of course the mounts exist but the way the loot system works makes it ultra super fucking rare since the chance of your loot being the mount is probably 1-2%, of course thats a implying you actually get loot instead of gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfull View Post
    As you can see this person DOES have the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, though I don't know when or where he/she got it:/ It is said he/she got it from using a Elder coin for the bonus roll.
    His activity feed says 25/01/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    His activity feed says 25/01/2013.
    Sha of Fear is not Sha of Anger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    Sha of Fear is not Sha of Anger.
    Oops. Maybe someone should go and make a char on his realm and ask him personally to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    this an okay place for my noob question that's somewhat related? if i receive loot as soon as the boss dies would using an elder coin be wasted (give gold) or does it give a second chance at loot? glad to see the mount is now dropping ...only blew one coin in my attempt to get the mount ...though I hadn't noticed that I already got gloves hence my question...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    i am certain rivendares charger is not existing aswell.. because i haven't seen it yet! Of course the mounts exist but the way the loot system works makes it ultra super fucking rare since the chance of your loot being the mount is probably 1-2%, of course thats a implying you actually get loot instead of gold.
    The point of this thread isn't based on personal experiences, it's based on numbers. The charger obviously exists because a lot of people have obtained it, you can check this easily. The Sha and Galleon mounts haven't been seen until this week with over 1 million kills since launch so it was safe to assume there was something wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    this an okay place for my noob question that's somewhat related? if i receive loot as soon as the boss dies would using an elder coin be wasted (give gold) or does it give a second chance at loot? glad to see the mount is now dropping ...only blew one coin in my attempt to get the mount ...though I hadn't noticed that I already got gloves hence my question...
    No, in the worst case you would get gloves again.

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    Indeed, I'm almost sure the EU realm restarts at 5am probably fixed this issue. Seems a bit like a coincident if not, we'll never know!
    Would it be safe to assume if EU has gotten this patch, NA has as well? I don't usually pay attention to this sort of thing.

Edit: Whoops, apparently there are restarts for NA realms at 7 a.m. PST. Guess I should open WoW before asking these sorts of questions.
    Last edited by Puffman; 2013-02-09 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Its highly unlikely that even if that was hotifixed now, that someone would have instantly got the mount now after that fix.

And you are talking about "statistical proof", while you clearly dont have any idea what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Its highly unlikely that even if that was hotifixed now, that someone would have instantly got the mount now after that fix.

And you are talking about "statistical proof", while you clearly dont have any idea what it means.
    Since nobody knows the droprate, how can you say it would be unlikely if it was hotfixed?

Deleted
    Assuming the droprate is like with other extremely rare mounts.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The point of this thread isn't based on personal experiences, it's based on numbers. The charger obviously exists because a lot of people have obtained it, you can check this easily. The Sha and Galleon mounts haven't been seen until this week with over 1 million kills since launch so it was safe to assume there was something wrong.
    doesn't change the fact they exist even if close to none have dropped so far.

Guess the OP has the proof now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I verified this with an actual blizzard employee.
    You're also a direct descendant of Jesus, eh?

Deleted
    I guessed that those people who claimed that this mount wasnt dropping, would refuse to believe ANY proof that is provided. Screenshots, armory links what not.