Haha i figured you would do this :P
    Yep

Manly tears will be shed on this day!

I just hope this is permanent and not a one time deal like April Fools
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we replace Adult Swim with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldok View Post
    This has literally made my day. The April 1 nostalgia made me miss my childhood, but now I can have that childhood back

Also, why do I always hear about these things on mmo-c before anywhere else?
    Because everyone here is some varying degree of geek
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-05-16 at 09:26 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

This has literally made my day. The April 1 nostalgia made me miss my childhood, but now I can have that childhood back

Also, why do I always hear about these things on mmo-c before anywhere else?

I just came.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Great news! ^ ^ I wonder if all the old shows will be on it but new epsiodes.. Naruto, One Piece, Zatch Bell (favorite anime), etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, that is freakin' awesome. Toonami is the reason why I am such an avid anime fan today!

10+ Year Old Account
    i will miss adult swim the nights toonami is on, but i fucking love toonami this is great
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i seen this. It's about time they bring Toonami back i dont know why they would even take it off the air in the first place. I might actually watch TV again!
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

And on this day i say.........ABOUT FUCKEN TIME WOOT.

and its on a Saturday even if its only back 1 day out of the week its finally back my childhood youth is returning lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking about time... Hopefully they will get rid of that damn repetitive anime lineup they had going on saturday nights now, the only shows worth watching were Kekkaishi and Durarara, and those were all reruns
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I'd like if they aired some of the old shows, like, I haven't seen Tenchi in ages and I wouldn't mind watching it again. But, I really am watching mostly for the bumpers.

My god that's beautiful. Guess I know what channel I'm keeping on Saturday nights no matter what. I'm so happy, and it's a week after my mega trip, and VGL stream will be on..Soo will be a suupperrr awsome day

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html

its suppose to take up the Saturday night block

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'd like if they aired some of the old shows, like, I haven't seen Tenchi in ages and I wouldn't mind watching it again. But, I really am watching mostly for the bumpers.
    well being that its attached to Adult swim there will be more adult Animes during the block
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I sleep content now, knowing that I can bring children into a world of hope now.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-05-17 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post

well being that its attached to Adult swim there will be more adult Animes during the block
    The shows they aired back in the day weren't really *meant* for kids either. Outlaw Star being a good example, in the unrated version Gene has sex with lots of girls and curses quite a lot. Of course it was cut out of the Toonami version. Same for Tenchi, seeing as it's a harem I'm fairly certain there was a lot cut from the version we got of it.

does this mean sailor moon with more panty shots?

good times..........
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft