Thread: LCS Thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So are most EU junglers.
    I'd rate Svenskeren, Hyrqbot, Diamond and possibly Cyanide all above any of the NA junglers, and I'd see them all 4 do okay-ish against Asian teams (of course Diamond really standing out here). And even then, I was mostly refering to the fact that the bottom 5 teams' junglers in NA are far from top quality. Only Lautemoris has recently been raising in quality in my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-04-19 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So are most EU junglers.
    i'd say everyone except diamond. Though I haven't watched very much of the EU LCS.

Deleted
    Tee eessss aayyyyhhhmmmmaaarrrhhh.

Deleted
    so crs HAS to win and tsm HAS to lose for tiebreaker else its just TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM time

Deleted
    I can't wait for the DIG vs TSM match.. my two favorite battling it out.. no matter the outcome i will be happy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    I can't wait for the DIG vs TSM match.. my two favorite battling it out.. no matter the outcome i will be happy
    Definitely... but.. you know... TSSSMMMM!

Deleted
    Tssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm never sure if i hate or love kiwikid.. i get annoyed when i see him... but he does play singed <3

actually playing renekton this game.. what a dick. i hate him

Deleted
    Here we go EU>NA train is rolling.
    P.S Funk TSM(let it all out,go on).

Deleted
    I really think Reginald, Mancloud and Nyjacky have been very impressive the last couple of weeks. I don't think Scarra would have won the all-star vote that big if the vote had been started today.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Here we go EU>NA train is rolling.
    P.S Funk TSM(let it all out,go on).
    Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching NA lCS, especially now that the lower teams have improved so much lately. However my point was that the jungle position is really a weak point in the NA scene, especially in the lower ranked LCS teams. Top lane, mid, and bot lane are however looking very strong. Especially the top lane and support position have been in my opinion quite amazing overall lately.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-04-20 at 12:01 AM.

If Tsm and Crs are level will there be a playoff match or does it really matter because of the Finals week?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    If Tsm and Crs are level will there be a playoff match or does it really matter because of the Finals week?
    It would really surprise me if TSM doesn't end up taking first place... But yes, I am quite sure if teams are completely even there will be some sort of playoff matches.

Regarding the Vulcun vs Dignitas game... I love how hard Mancloud always carries hard the first 30 minutes and then Zuna Tristana late game takes over from that point.

Deleted
    Day of the upsets today, 3rd game where the underdog takes it. Oo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    that base race was awesome, i think if qtpie had an open inhibitor to start like zuna did dignitas might have won

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I really think Reginald, Mancloud and Nyjacky have been very impressive the last couple of weeks. I don't think Scarra would have won the all-star vote that big if the vote had been started today.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching NA lCS, especially now that the lower teams have improved so much lately. However my point was that the jungle position is really a weak point in the NA scene, especially in the lower ranked LCS teams. Top lane, mid, and bot lane are however looking very strong. Especially the top lane and support position have been in my opinion quite amazing overall lately.
    Diamond really is the only one worth mentioning from EU as a jungler -- but he's on a completely different level than any other jungler (including asians imo).

Svenskeren, hyrqBot and Cyanide are still very good junglers, but they're not as good as OddOne, Crumbzz and SaintVicious from NA. Not even close.

I really want Tsm to loose and Crs to win. Come on the Crs vs Tsm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    I really want Tsm to loose and Crs to win. Come on the Crs vs Tsm
    Won't happen, TSM will beat Dig.

And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Crs went ahead and lost to Vulcun :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Svenskeren, hyrqBot and Cyanide are still very good junglers, but they're not as good as OddOne, Crumbzz and SaintVicious from NA. Not even close.
    Obviously we don't agree... But whatever.

Im off to bed now anyway.

hmmm Elise not noticing the minions was a fairly big mistake by pro standards. Also glad to see support yorick, always enjoyed it very fun to play well be nice to see how a pro uses it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Dignitas and TSM but I want Dignitas to win due to being a fan of Curse.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Holy smokes these picks... IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME NOW..