Thread: LCS Thread

Doublelift and Aphro...ouch. Not gonna spoil more, but...ouch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Doublelift and Aphro...ouch. Not gonna spoil more, but...ouch.
    Chauster was also a no-show yet again, camping top and getting nothing out of it. Also the moment where Vulcun was doing Baron and he went down to farm golems...

And then CLG turns it around in Game 2 with Link going 8/0 on Orianna. These two games do show how much Lee has fallen to obscurity with the last set of nerfs.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-27 at 02:35 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

So so glad. I don't dislike CLG but I really hope they up their game, it's sad to see a team that was once so dominant falter so badly much in the same vein as EG.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    So so glad. I don't dislike CLG but I really hope they up their game, it's sad to see a team that was once so dominant falter so badly much in the same vein as EG.
    It's doubtful that they'll step up unless Chauster, Hotshot, and Double get their heads and egos out of their asses and adapt. And now that there's a good chance that they could get knocked out by a team that has a former CLG member (jiji on Azure Catz), time isn't in their favor either.

I'd probably see them doing desperation picks/plays in the qualifiers if it came down to a CLG vs. AZC matchup, which can either backfire or succeed wildly.

Well played by GGU and Vulcun though, the guarantees of winning at least $10k for both of those teams is just icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-27 at 05:06 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like 2 major upsets today, especially the Dignitas vs GGU series. Maybe GGU can actually go on to be an elite team that places number 1 in NA in the near future, they certainly have shown more improvement than any other team and are beating top NA teams. How far can improvement go...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Seems like 2 major upsets today, especially the Dignitas vs GGU series. Maybe GGU can actually go on to be an elite team that places number 1 in NA in the near future, they certainly have shown more improvement than any other team and are beating top NA teams. How far can improvement go...
    The Dig vs. GGU was an upset indeed, but CLG vs. Vulcun wasn't much so. Remember that in one of their earlier games, CLG had a 10k gold lead on Vulcun, lead on Barons, and even got an inhibitor down, and then they threw it away with several bad plays at later Barons.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-27 at 05:13 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It does happen in actual sports as well, with the losers being called trash. Two years ago, when the Mavericks beat the Heat to win the NBA Finals, everyone called LeBron James trash and blamed him for his team losing, while not giving as much credit to Dirk Nowitzski and the Mavs for playing incredibly well.
    True too, but a lot of people hate(d) on Lebron because of his personality and felt like he was a sell out. Take another all-star play like Kobe, most people don't say that Kobe sucks and they don't deserve to be a professional team after lose a couple of game (...omg this season...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    True too, but a lot of people hate(d) on Lebron because of his personality and felt like he was a sell out. Take another all-star play like Kobe, most people don't say that Kobe sucks and they don't deserve to be a professional team after lose a couple of game (...omg this season...).
    It's only a few certain players that tend to get hated for some reason. Take Tony Romo as another example. Whenever the Cowboys lose, people tend to scapegoat him for some reason, even if he wasn't at fault for his team losing. It does have to do with his tendency to make bad plays, but still.

I'm pretty sure everyone thought the Lakers had no shot of making the playoffs when they were on their mid-season slump this year.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I like seeing the noticeable skill increases on the second string teams suck as GGU, Vulcan, CW and the rest. Love seeing these teams knocking down the big boyz. I can't wait for next season TBH. Should be so much better with all these teams getting so much pro EXP.
    I think its about time for some of the older teams to get knocked down a big (especially CLG imo).

Deleted
    I find it quite funny that after Diamondprox was interviewed in 'Grilled' and made the statement that "you can't call yourself good jungler if you can't play Lee Sin properly" he ends up being picked in 3 out of 6 games in the NA LCS by 3 out of 4 different junglers. Coincidence much?

Deleted
    Nice to see Zac played in LCS. Was he unavailable for the LCS clients until recently? Or just took a bit for the pro players to pick him up and incorporate his bouncing into the strategy?

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure this week is the first week he's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I'm pretty sure this week is the first week he's available.
    Yeah, this week was the first week. He was picked a few times in the Olympus Spring Champions as well this week, but they used him as a jungler.
    Reworked Karma is also available for play now, and I really hope somebody picks her(even though there are stronger/more comfortable picks)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia open for Froggen, not picked. o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    well apparently anivia was open for the first game too. i really do hope EG lose though

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Such a strong turn around by Fnatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wow. Such a strong turn around by Fnatic.
    Yeah, they really managed to abuse the lead they got from the fight around red buff/dragon.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Dominating performance by Gambit. Awesome.

Really loved the way Alex killed Ocelote and Nyph(the stuff in the replay)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Edward was just crazy.