Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I don't think so. GGU is disliked due to their manager (Hexo) being associated with DDoSing, and most of the GGU players tend to show toxic behavior in game, with NintendudeX being the biggest case.
    Good, we need an arrogant as fuck team in NA that can actually be better than the rest. I see them being much better in the future, I want a team that can compete with at least EU and that team showed something special. There is nothing wrong with being arrogant, as much as Riot wants you to believe that being an arrogant prick makes you a worse player, it's not really that true overall as long as a team has good synergy (GGU is an example). Skill>Attitude. There is nothing wrong with being cocky, all it does is make you look like a fool when you lose, arrogance is also a good trait to have in any form of competitive play. You throw fear out the way and act like a badass, it's intimidation, everyone is below you regardless.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Stompfests galore from Quantic. People are already describing this game as TSM/TPA/(insert elite team here) vs. Beginner Bots/Bronze V ranked solo players.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Good, we need an arrogant as fuck team in NA that can actually be better than the rest. I see them being much better in the future, I want a team that can compete with at least EU and that team showed something special. There is nothing wrong with being arrogant, as much as Riot wants you to believe that being an arrogant prick makes you a worse player, it's not really that true overall as long as a team has good synergy (GGU is an example). Skill>Attitude. There is nothing wrong with being cocky, all it does is make you look like a fool when you lose, arrogance is also a good trait to have in any form of competitive play. You throw fear out the way and act like a badass, it's intimidation, everyone is below you regardless.
    It doesn't make you a worse player, it just makes you look like a dick, be hated by your teammates, and potentially lose more games for demoralization of the team.

Stompfests galore from Quantic. People are already describing this game as TSM/TPA/(insert elite team here) vs. Beginner Bots/Bronze V ranked solo players.
    That was painful to watch. TAP was completely outplayed the first game and just tried the exact same strategy with a worse comp (Hecarim? Really?). I can't believe they even made it to this promotional playing like that.

Deleted
    Twitch chat: "Omg TPA is too bad for NA LCS promotion"

Anyways.. That was just embarresing to watch. That was 2x 20 min games. Even worse than the Samurai in Jeans 2-0 in the EU LCS promotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It doesn't make you a worse player, it just makes you look like a dick, be hated by your teammates, and potentially lose more games for demoralization of the team.
    I'm a huge fan of Manchester United, they've had players like Rooney who were hotheads/arrogant dicks that are highly successful. If your team doesn't view you as a burden, feel free to be as arrogant as you want.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    While NA doesn't have a lot of impressive mid players, Vileroze must be the absolute bottom. He should have sticked to WoW.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-05-10 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we will get to see the reunions of L0CUST and TS vs. Dignitas, and jiji and AC vs. CLG.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Holy shit, Quantic dominated.

Somebody call the police, I think it was rape.

Deleted
    Sucks,CoL were one my favorite underdogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they weren't the same team that played the LCS. Roster changes don't always work out =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Well, they weren't the same team that played the LCS. Roster changes don't always work out =/
    Every player was outplayed in every game in every sort of way. I doubt it would have been different with Brunch U on the team. I can't point out any player on CoL that performed well enough of what you expect from a pro LCS player.

Were the games vs. complexity close and did they really win 3:0 as it shows in the brackets ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Were the games vs. complexity close and did they really win 3:0 as it shows in the brackets ?
    They were 3:0'd in rather one-sided stomps, they showed noticeable improvement in the last match, but no game took longer than 28 minutes, the first two were incredible one sided, and the third one was equal up until a certain point in which they just shot ahead, but I don't remember which one it was ^^

Deleted
    They won 3 -0. First game lasted 20 minutes, second game 24 minutes and third game 28 minutes. 3 quick stomps.

Deleted
    Why do you quote someone saying that Quantic stomped to ask if the games were close? Oo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why do you quote someone saying that Quantic stomped to ask if the games were close? Oo
    While it doesn't really make sense to quote the stomp in that post, the original quote was regarding Quantics performance against TAP yesterday, so I guess he wanted to know about their performance today.

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    While it doesn't really make sense to quote the stomp in that post, the original quote was regarding Quantics performance against TAP yesterday, so I guess he wanted to know about their performance today.
    Exactly, I wanted to know if the games vs complexity were close, since they (apparently) won 3:0 against them and previously had stomped TAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not even close.

Shame, cos I really like Pr0lly's play. But coL got completely destroyed.

That comp by Velocity ^^